The all-awaited Battlegrounds Mobile India has now been made available through early access to the users. The most anticipated game in India was launched a few days back. And yes, it brings some changes to the game when comparing it with the PUBG Mobile.
PUBG Mobile was banned in India in September last year due to certain data policies. However, the game has now made a comeback as Battleground Mobile India, and users can play the game through early access. Thus, the game did make a comeback almost after half a year when the game was first announced after the ban.
Now that Battlegrounds Mobile India has been made available, let’s discuss what changes it brings and how one can install the game on their smartphone.
How To Install The Battlegrounds Mobile India On Android?
Sadly, the game has not been available to iOS users, but now the game is available via early access to Android users, and they can download the game from the Google PlayStore. The game was made available for Android users on June 17.
To download and install the Battlegrounds Mobile India on your phone, follow the steps given below-
- Even if you have pre-registered for the game, you won’t get it on your phone. Instead, you will have to register for the early access/testing program of the game. To register for the testing program, click on this link. Note that this link is taken from the official website of Battlegrounds Mobile India.
- After you click on the link given above, you will be asked to register for the early access or the tester program. First, you will have to sign in with your Google Account.
- Now that you have registered for the tester program, head to the PlayStore on your Android Device. In the PlayStore, search for Battlegrounds Mobile India, and you will see the Install option on the game.
- It will take around 700MB of your data to download the game, and after installing the game, you will have to download the in-game file, which will be about 600MB in size.
How Do I Copy My Data From PUBG Mobile To Battlegrounds Mobile India?
Battlegrounds Mobile India lets you copy your data from PUBG Mobile to Battlegrounds Mobile India. After you install the game, you will get the option to sign in to your account. For example, you can log in with Facebook and Google Play Games. When you log in to your account, you will get the option to copy the data from PUBG mobile to Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI).
You can anytime copy the data from PUBG to Battlegrounds Mobile India. Many users fear that the Battlegrounds Mobile India is available for early access. They won’t be able to copy the data from the testing version to the final public version.
Switching to the final version from the early access version will be easy. You have to uninstall the testing version and install the public version of the game from PlayStore when available. Your data will be transferred from the tester version to the public version when installing the public version.
Major Changes That Battlegrounds Mobile India Brings
The UI and the gameplay of the game are still the same, but yes, there are some changes that you will see with the BGMI. The game does shares the similarity with the PUBG. But there are some significant changes that players will see when they play the game.
- The first thing you will notice when you start the game is a message prompt. The message says, ‘BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA is not a real-world based game, but a survival simulation game set in a virtual world.’ This is done regarding the complaints from parents about their child being too involved in the game.
- In BGMI or Battlegrounds Mobile India, kills are called ‘finishes.’ This is done to make the game look less violent aggressive.
- Players get the audio prompt when they are in-game. This is to remind the players that the game has started and they are in the match.
- Players now get to choose the servers on the game. Server selection was available earlier as well, but it was restricted in November 2020. However, the game brings back the server selection option.
- The next change you see is the color of the blood. Earlier, the color of the blood was red, but now it has been switch to green.
- The next change that you get to see is the gameplay management system. It has been reported with PUBG that the players get too immersed in the gameplay. However, to remind players to take timely breaks and avoid playing for too long, they have implemented a gameplay management system.
- This gameplay management system tells players to play the correct position and don’t get too immersed in the game.
As the game is now available, you can download it from the PlayStore after registering for the testing program from the link given above. We hope you enjoyed reading the article. So what are you waiting for? Install and enjoy the game. Feel free to comment down your thoughts on this.