Recently, Apple added a new feature in their Apple Music app, using which you can now find and play the track you have previously listened to. We generally know this feature as the Apple replay. But, as it is a very new feature that Apple has added, it is possible that a number of users may not have familiar with this feature and don’t know how to use and find the Apple Music replay feature.
Well, that’s the reason why we are here. In this guide, we have explained how you can use the 2022 Apple Music replay feature on different iOS devices. Therefore, in case you want to know that make sure to read this guide until the end and see if the needy steps we have mentioned below have helped you.
- 1 What is Apple Replay?
- 2 Apple Music Replay 2022 and Apple Music Wrapped
- 3 How to Find Apple Music Replay on an iPad
- 4 How to Find Apple Music Replay 2022 on a Mac
- 5 How to Find 2022 Apple Music Replay on an iPhone
- 6 How to Find Apple Music Replay on Windows 10/11
- 7 Find Your Most Played Apple Music Songs on Android
What is Apple Replay?
You can listen to Apple Replay to see the music played most on this streaming app. Apple Music introduced this feature in January 2021, so you can find out what songs you have listened to the most in 2020 or any other year.
It does not relate to your listening habits starting in 2021 since the replay playlist is updated weekly with the top 100 songs of the year. There is no way to edit the playlist because it is automatically created.
You won’t be able to create an Apple replay playlist if you haven’t used Apple Music enough yet. The Listen Now tab will provide you with some suggestions on where to start.
Apple Music Replay 2022 and Apple Music Wrapped
Listening to these playlists will provide you with a list of the most popular artists, bands, and songs. You can discover your favorite songs from years ago using Apple Music Replay and remember songs you may have forgotten about.
How to Find Apple Music Replay on an iPad
If you have an iPad and want to know how to find you’re most recently played songs in Apple Music, then you do not have to worry as we have some simple steps using which you can easily do this. So, let’s take a look at those steps:
- Initially, on your iPad, open the Apple Music app.
- Afterward, hit the Listen Now tab find near the sidebar.
- Then, go to the Replay: Your Top Songs by Year tab.
- Now, hit the Listen Now tab on the sidebar.
- Now, simply find the folder for that particular year and tap on it.
- Now, simply locate the music that you want to play and click on it to play.
That’s it. Now, you can view the playlist and start playing the songs that you have played previously by going back to the year in which you subscribed to the Apple Music premium.
How to Find Apple Music Replay 2022 on a Mac
Are you a mac user and want to know how to find/play Apple Music replay? Then, you need not worry as we have some easy steps using which you can easily able to do so. Therefore, let’s check out the needy steps to do so:
- Initially, open Apple Music using your Safari browser on your Macbook.
- Afterward, using your account credentials, try login into your Apple Music account for which you want to find/play Apple Music replay.
- Now, locate and tap on the Listen now button.
- Then, you can simply proceed to play the Replay: Your Top Songs by Year.
- Thereafter, find the year in which you want to listen to the most played songs(for example, 2021)
- Now, simply tap on the Replay 2021 folder to view the songs.
- That’s it. Now, to play the replay playlist of your Apple Music songs, you just have to tap on the Play button.
The Replay playlist can be added to any other playlist that you have. Replay playlists can still be shared across devices, even though Apple Music doesn’t offer graphics or detailed statistics like Spotify Wrapped. The Music app on your Mac can also be used to view Replay playlists.
How to Find 2022 Apple Music Replay on an iPhone
Apple Music Replay playlists can be accessed on the Apple Music Website or iPhone app. So if you are an iPhone user and want to find/ play Apple Music replay, then make sure to perform these steps. So, let’s check out the steps:
- Launch the Apple Music app from the home screen.
- On the bottom menu, click the Listen Now tab.
- In the Listen Now section, locate the Replay: Your Top Songs by Year folder.
- Navigate to the folder Replay 2022.
- View your most-listened-to songs from 2022 by scrolling down. There won’t be any songs you don’t like in this playlist since the playlist is regularly updated.
- Afterward, you can listen to the playlist by tapping on Play or Shuffle under the title.
- Each year’s Replay playlist has 100 songs. Replay: Your Top Songs by Year includes the Replay 2011 folder for a quick look at your favorite songs in 2011.
- Each playlist has a Featured Artists section. At the bottom of your screen, you’ll find an option to see exactly which artists you’ve listened to.
How to Find Apple Music Replay on Windows 10/11
With iTunes or Apple Music, you can view your most listened-to Apple Music songs on your Windows computer. However, if you are using Windows, follow these steps to locate the Replay folder on Apple Music:
- Visit Apple Music in your browser.
- Thereafter, sign in to your Apple account by clicking the Sign In button in the upper-right corner of your browser.
- Tyr login with your Apple ID and password.
- On the left sidebar, click Listen Now.
- Click on Replay: Your Top Songs by Year.
- You can find the Replay folder for one year by clicking on it.
- To listen to the Replay playlist, click Play.
Now, if you do not use Apple Music and instead like to use iTunes, you can also use iTunes to access Apple Music services on your Windows PC. So, let’s see how:
- You will need to open iTunes on your Windows computer.
- To begin, log in to your Apple account and click Browse from the menu at the top.
- On the list, you will find Replay: Your Top Songs by Year.
So, that’s how you can find/play Apple Music replay on your Windows PC.
Find Your Most Played Apple Music Songs on Android
If you’re an Android smartphone user, you can download and install Apple Music on your Android device if you’re an Android user. It works identically in the same way as on an iPhone. Using Apple Music’s Replay feature will also be possible if you have a subscription. On your Android device, you can find your most played Apple Music songs by following these steps:
- On the Android device, open the Apple Music app.
- Now, click the Listen Now tab found at the bottom of the screen.
- Navigate to the Replay: Your Top Songs by Year folder.
- Go to the Replay folder for one year and tap Play.
You can keep track of which songs, albums, and artists you’ve listened to most often on Apple Music by viewing your listening history. Based on your Apple Music stats, you can create a single playlist called a Replay each year. We have already explained to you how to find/play 2022 Apple Music replay. So, we hope that you find this guide helpful. But, if you still have any doubts or queries, comment below and let us know.