Funimation is one of the most popular destinations for fans who love anime shows, movies, and other content. Further, Funimation provides an extensive collection of titles and an ever-growing fanbase, Funimation has become a must-have for anime enthusiasts worldwide. If you own an Xbox, PS5, or Apple TV and want to enjoy your favorite anime on a big screen, you’ll be happy to know that you can easily activate Funimation on any of the aforementioned devices.
If you watch to love anime, chances are you already have Crunchyroll. However, many anime shows that aren’t available on Crunchyroll are surely available on Funimation. As a result, typical Xbox, PS5, and Apple TV users want to activate Funimation. In this guide, you will find every information you need to activate Funimation on any of these devices.
What is Funimation?
Funimation is a subsidiary of Sony Entertainment that is primarily targeted toward animated shows and movies. However, looking at the massive fanbase of anime movies and shows, Funimation has become very popular among youngsters as Anime is the craze right now.
So, Funimation fulfills that with very minimum money as opposed to Crunchyroll. Interestingly, the shows that aren’t available on Crunchyroll are available on Funimation. You can also consider Funimation as one of the best alternatives to Crunchyroll.
Why Do You Need to Activate Funimation?
As any subscription-based on-demand video service cannot be activated on a TV or streaming device directly without a phone or PC intervention, Funimation cannot be activated that easily.
As a result, you need to follow a definitive guide if you want to activate Funimation on any device, be it an Xbox, PS5, or Apple TV. That’s why this guide will prove to be very helpful to you.
How to Activate Funimation on Xbox at funimation.com/activate Code
Xbox is one of the best and most popular gaming consoles from Microsoft. The best thing about Xbox is that, unlike Nintendo or Wii, you can stream movies and shows with the help of subscriptions. Nevertheless, Activating Funimation on Xbox can sometimes be a daunting task. However, with our steps, it will be like a cakewalk. Just follow the steps carefully listed below:
- Turn on your Xbox.
- Open the App Store.
- Now, tap on the search bar and type Funimation.
- Locate the original Funimation app and install it.
- Once installed, open it.
- You will see a code displayed on the screen. Stay on that screen.
- Take your phone and go to funimation.com/activate, and sign in.
- Once signed in, enter the code shown on Xbox.
Once you do the above, Funimation will start working on your Xbox console.
Funimation Activation on PS5
If you have the latest and the lovely PlayStation 5, you will be tempted to watch your favorite anime shows and movies on it. As a result, you want to activate Funimation on your device but are not able to. We understand the new PS5 is somewhat difficult to operate, and installing new applications like Funimation can be difficult. Follow these steps to do it in an easy way:
- Turn on your PS5.
- Open the Media tab from your PS5 screen.
- Now click on the search bar and type Funimation.
- Once you find the original app, download and install it.
- Open Funimation, and you will see a code displayed on your phone.
- Now, open funimation.com/activate and sign in using your Android.
- You will see a place to enter the activation code, enter the code shown on PS5.
That’s it. Now you can watch your favorite anime shows and movies on your PS5.
Activate Funimation on Apple TV
If you have an Apple TV, activating Funimation will be very easy for you. However, if you don’t know, follow these steps, and you are good to go:
- Turn on your Apple TV. If you are unable to find the remote, check this guide.
- Now open App Store and search for Funimation.
- Download and install it.
- Open Funimation and you will be shown a code. This code will link your account to Apple TV.
- Open your iPhone and go to funimation.com /activate.
- Sign in to your Funimation account and enter the code shown on Apple TV.
Now your Apple TV is successfully linked to Funimation, and it is activated.
The Bottom Line | funimation.com/activate Code
Well, that’s all we have here about how you can activate Funimation on any device, be it an Xbox, PS5, or Apple TV. We hope this guide has helped you. If you still have any doubts, make sure to comment below, and we will try to help.
- How To Fix Funimation Subtitles Not Working
- Activate Destiny Card at destinycard.com/activate Login
- How to Activate USA Network at Usanetwork.com activatenbcu
- How to Activate CTV on Apple TV, SmartTV, Roku
- Activate mylifetime.com: How to Activate myLifetime App on TV
- Activate Bravo TV at bravotv.com/link on Roku, Fire TV, Xbox, Apple TV