Nowadays, many apps come with dark mode. This enables users to use apps at night time without straining their eyes. For users who prefer working at night on their computers, having night/dark mode turned on can be a good idea. Many apps have been introduced with this feature, and one such app is iTunes. Earlier, iTunes used to have only light mode, but developers recently introduced dark mode on the app. You can easily enable dark mode in iTunes from the settings.
How To Enable iTunes Dark Mode
We have discussed how you can turn on iTunes dark mode in Windows PC as well as macOS.
Turn On iTunes Dark Mode In Windows 10 PC
If you want to turn on night mode on iTunes in Windows PC, then follow the steps given below-
- Head to the Settings app on your PC. You can do so, heading to the start menu, search for Settings, and opening it. You can either press the Windows + I key combo to open the settings app on your PC.
- Head to the Personalization section from the left sidebar in the Settings app.
- In the personalization section, click on the Colors option.
- You will find an option here called Choose your default app mode. Click on it, and you select Dark. This will turn on night mode on your Windows PC.
- If you want to change the complete Windows setup to the dark/night mode, click on Choose your default Windows mode, and select Dark mode.
- After doing so, open the iTunes app on your PC.
- When you open the iTunes app on your PC, you will find it running in night mode.
Doing so will turn on iTunes dark mode. You will be able to use the iTunes app in dark mode on Windows PC.
Enable iTunes Dark Mode In macOS
If you are using a macOS device like iMac or Macbook, you can follow the steps given below to turn on iTunes dark mode.
- Before you continue with the process, ensure you have updated your system to the latest version.
- Now click on the Apple logo on the home screen. Click on the logo to open the Settings.
- Click on the System Preference option in the settings.
- In the System preference, you will see an option called General. Click on this option.
- Now click on the Appearance option in the general section.
- Here you will see three options – Dark, Light, and Auto.
- Select Dark mode to enable night mode on your PC.
After doing so, open the iTunes app on your Macbook or iMac. When you launch iTunes on your device, you will see that it has been opened in night mode. This will turn on iTunes night mode, and you will be able to use it at night.
- Turn On Reddit Dark Mode on Mobile/PC
- Enable Windows 11 Dark Mode
- Enable Wikipedia Dark Mode on Mobile/PC
- Get Dark Mode on Snapchat for Android/iOS
- How To Enable Amazon Dark Mode Easily
- Turn On Google Docs Dark Mode
- How to Make Mac Dark Mode
Following the above steps, you will be able to turn on iTunes night mode on both Windows PC and macOS. We hope this article helps you enable night mode on the iTunes application on whatever device you are using.