Amazon is one of the most popular e-commerce stores across the globe. However, this app does not have a dark mode as other apps have, but that does not mean that you cannot use Amazon in dark mode. Yes, enabling Amazon dark mode is not possible with the Amazon app on your phone, but you can do this on the web version on your PC. If you don’t know how you can enable Amazon dark mode, then you are probably at the right place.
How To Turn Dark Mode On Amazon
In this article, we will be discussing how you can enable night mode on Amazon.
Enabling Amazon Dark Mode
There is no option by default in Amazon to enable night mode. However, there are third-party extensions and applications that you can install on your browser, using which you will be able to enable night mode in Amazon. To enable Amazon night mode, follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, you will have to install the NightEye application on the browser you are using. You can download and install the application from https://nighteye.app.
- On the official website of NightEye, click on the Install option on the head menu. Now select the browser you use from the list, and you will be able to install it on your browser.
- Once done, click on the Night Eye Icon to open the extension. This extension icon will appear next to the address bar on your browser.
- Now select the preferred language, and your browser will work in dark mode.
- Now visit Amazon on your PC, and you will see that it is working in dark mode.
- How To Turn On Google Docs Dark Mode
- How to Turn On Reddit Dark Mode
- How To Turn On iTunes Dark Mode
You can only enable night mode on Amazon using the third-party extensions, and this is only possible for the web version of Amazon on PC and not on the mobile app. To enable the night mode on Amazon, follow the steps mentioned in this article, and you will be able to enable it.