The computer is one of the most useful inventions which man has ever made! Using a computer, one can surf the internet and use various software on it. Thus, it is crucial to keep your computer safe from any kind of virus or malware.
SpyHunter is an anti-spyware computer program for Microsoft Windows operating system. It is specially designed to protect your computer from malware, such as trojan horses, computer worms, rootkits, and other malicious software.
It is one of the most useful software which you can install on your Windows PC to protect it from any kind of malware.
- 1 Features of SpyHunter 5
- 2 SpyHunter 5 Requirements (Download)
- 3 Pros of SpyHunter include:
- 4 Cons of SpyHunter include:
- 5 Is SpyHunter safe to use?
- 6 How to Uninstall SpyHunter
Features of SpyHunter 5
Some of the most useful features of SpyHunter include:
1. Up-to-date Malware Definition Updates
The malware definitions of SpyHunter are renewed frequently, depending on the latest samples detected. Also, it’s anti-spyware program searches for new updates every time you start it and if found, automatically downloads and installs them on your Windows PC.
2. Exclusions list
If you notice that SpyHunter repeatedly detects non-malicious programs installed by you as dangerous, you can add those programs to the exclusions list. Once added, the security program will never identify them as unsafe in the future.
3. Customer Support
Once you have purchased the license for the software, you will get access to some of the most exclusive tech support, which will help you in solving all the issues that the software fails to solve automatically.
4. Get Custom Malware Fixes
This is another useful feature that helps in saving your time. You can contact SpyHunter’s support team to get custom malware fixes anytime you want. You will get an automated custom fix based on the problem you are experiencing.
Also Read: Top 7 Similar Games Like Animal Jam
5. User-friendly interface
SpyHunter software, which is now in its 5th version, possesses an easy-to-use malware removal tool. People with minimum knowledge about computers can use this software to make some changes in settings, run scans, or remove detected threats.
If the anti-spyware software deletes a file that was not a threat and you wish to recover it, you can make use of SpyHunter’s backup feature. Using it, you can easily restore the deleted file to its original location.
7. Network Sentry
Using the settings panel, you can control system networking settings and it helps to prevent unauthorized modifications of your Internet connection. Your HOSTS file will be protected at all times, and you are provided with an option to provide equal protection to other selected Windows system files as well.
SpyHunter keeps an eye on the DNS server and informs you about strange modifications of DNS settings. Also, this anti-spyware software prevents malware from editing your browser’s homepage settings.
8. Scan Scheduler
As the name suggests, this feature is created with an intention to allow the users to plan daily computer system scans. Using this feature, you can set up regular scans, weekly scans, or set up a custom time interval for scanning your Windows PC.
9. Custom Scan Option
If you do not wish to perform a full computer scan, you can use this software to scan only some specific computer areas such as Memory, Registry, Files, Cookies, or Rootkits. This feature reduces the time required to complete a scan and has a higher precision rate.
10. Free Cookie detection and malware blocker
Any kind of cookie or malware can be detected and blocked using this software.
PS: This is not a sponsored post. Our team tested this product and then we have published this review.
Also Read: How To Fix Netflix Error Code NW-2-5 Easily?
SpyHunter 5 Requirements (Download)
The hardware requirements to install SpyHunter on your Windows PC include:
1. On Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista/ Windows 7/ Windows 8, the software requires a processor of 1 GHz or higher.
Then, your Windows PC must have a minimum of 1 GB of RAM and 200 MB of available hard disk space.
2. SpyHunter is compatible with almost all the Windows PC versions. It works best with the following versions of Windows:
XP (32-bit) for Home/Professional/Tablet PC/Media Center.
Vista and 7 (32 and 64-bit versions) including Starter/Home Basic 8, 8.1, 8 Pro (32 and 64-bit versions), and 10 Home/Professional/Enterprise/Education (32 and 64-bit versions).
Download SpyHunter Laterst: https://www.spyhunter.com
Pros of SpyHunter include:
1. The user-interface is quite friendly and easy to use. Any person with some basic knowledge of computers can use this software.
2. It has HelpDesk access built in the software itself so that its users can contact the customer support whenever they encounter trouble.
3. The System scans can be used to scan your computer thoroughly, and that review can be used to search for any virus or malware based on the behavior of your Windows PC.
4. Also, the settings configurations of this software can be changed in the setting configurations to meet your needs.
5. Using this software, you can also protect the homepage of your browser from any hijacking risk.
Also Read: Win32 Priority Separation in Windows 10
Cons of SpyHunter include:
1. Using this software on older versions of Windows is quite hectic. Thus, it can be optimized for better experience on older versions of Windows operating systems.
2. It does not provide with Real-time protection. If this feature is added, it could be quite beneficial for its users.
Is SpyHunter safe to use?
This question arises in the minds of every new user and also in the minds of some of the existing users. SpyHunter is a powerful tool, designed not only to remove the malicious files but also to restore the optimal performance of your computer.
It also has its remote repair facility, which allows Enigma’s support team to repair your computer remotely through the software itself.
However, we conducted thorough research on SpyHunter to know about the safety of its users. We can confidently state that it is definitely safe to use.
How to Uninstall SpyHunter
1. Open your Laptop/PC headover to “Control Panel”.
2. Now tap on “Program and Features” and Then there you find “SpyHunter” then double-click on “Add/Remove Programs”.
3. Once the “SpyHunter Uninstaller” completes, close the “Control Panel” window.
This is all you need to know about SpyHunter 5 software Review 2020 before you install it on your Windows PC to protect it from any kind of virus or malware. We highly recommend this software as it is completely safe and provides a number of useful features.
If we have missed out on any such useful information about SpyHunter software, then please let us know about it in the comments section below.