In 2020, when NBC launched Peacock TV, many wondered whether the streaming market needed another player. With significant competition, the platform has been able to establish itself as one of the most reliable options to help cord-cutters get high-quality content at a reasonable price.
There are times when streaming services take a while to bring their apps to all platforms. It was noticeable for some time that Samsung smart TVs were absent from the list of Peacock products. Well, that’s the reason why we are here. So, let’s check out the guide to see how to activate peacock TV using peacocktv.com/tv/samsung enter code link.
What is Peacock?
With Peacock, you can access content from NBCUniversal’s family of networks. A wide range of movies and TV classics are available, as well as Universal films, live-streaming news and sports channels, and original programming. You can also access NBC’s vast library of TV shows on demand.
Peacocktv.com tv/samsung Activate : How To Watch Peacock on Samsung Smart TV
Due to its current limitations, the service is currently only available in the US region. In the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Austria, and Italy, Sky and NOW subscribers are also able to stream peacock TV for free. At the present time, only a few Samsung TVs support Peacock natively.
So, for those supported devices, let’s check out the steps given below to know how to activate or get Peacock TV on Samsung TV using peacocktv.com/tv/samsung enter code link. Therefore, let’s get started with them:
Step 1: Download And Install The Peacock TV App on Samsung TV (2017 or newer models)
To activate Peacock TV on your Samsung TV, you must first need to download the Peacock TV app on your Samsung Smart TV. However, you can activate it by following these steps.
- Go to the ‘Apps‘ menu on the home screen.
- Click the ‘Search‘ icon.
- Enter “Peacock TV” in the search box.
- To begin the download, click on the “Download” button.
That’s it. Now, it will automatically start downloading and installing the Peacock TV app. Once done, hover over the next steps.
Step 2: Sign Up For Peacock TV
It is necessary to subscribe to Peacock TV before you can activate it on your smart TV. Here are the guidelines you need to take.
- To subscribe to Peacock TV, click on the Sign-Up option.
- Once you click the Sign-Up button, fill out the required details.
- Thereafter, you will need to choose a subscription plan and complete the payment process.
Step 3: Peacock TV Activation Code
You’ll receive an activation code once you’ve signed up for Peacock TV, which you’ll use to activate it. To get it, follow these steps.
- On your Samsung Smart TV, launch the Peacock TV app.
- Go to the home screen and select “Sign In.”
- Click on “TV Provider Sign In.”
- The activation code will now appear; you must note it down to use it further.
Step 4: Activate Peacock TV
Once you’ve got your activation code, you can proceed to activate Peacock TV on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Visit peacocktv.com/tv/samsung.
- On your TV screen, enter the activation code.
- To activate, hit the Continue button and follow the prompts.
Wrap Up | peacocktv.com tv/samsung Code Activation
So, that’s all I have for you on how to get peacocktv.com/tv/samsung enter code. I hope that this guide has helped you. Nevertheless, in case you need more info, comment below and let us know.
- How to Watch Peacock on Vizio TV | Add peacocktv.com Vizio Premium
- How to Activate PeacockTV.com on Roku, Fire TV, Xbox, Apple TV (2023)
- Peacock Premium Free Trial 2023: How to Get 3-Months Peacock Premium
- How to Get the Paramount Plus Student Discount
- How to Fix Samsung TV Won’t Find or Connect to Internet WiFi
- How to Install or Watch Fubo TV on Samsung TV
- How to Fix Samsung TV Half Screen Dark on One Side