How To Make Free Calls Using Gmail– If you use Gmail or Google+ Hangouts, you can call any U.S. or Canadian phone number for free. You need a computer, Internet access, a microphone, and speakers. Depending on your system and setup.
Now in this post i will explain the method to Make Free Calls Using Gmail. Just follow the below steps to make calls from your gmail account. Check out How To Make Calls Using Gmail,Thus, on the off chance that you need to make calls online using your Gmail account then take after the beneath given steps.
Turn on Hangouts in Gmail from Google Chat. You can try the new Hangouts from the menu in Google Chat. At the top of your Google Chat list, click your profile photo. Gmail will refresh, and you can start using Hangouts.
- Headphone with Microphone
- Google voice plugin
- Good internet browser
- Steps To Make Calls Using Gmail
Steps To Make Free Phone Calls Using Gmail:
- Firstly Sign into your Gmail account in the Gmail webpage, if you don’t have an account create new and proceed.
- Download the Google voice plugin which will be shown in the dial box.
- Download the voice plugin and install on your browser.
- Once you login to your account click on the call phone button,which will be in phone icon under the More text.
- Once the installation is completed you need to select the country which you want to call.
- Type the mobile number to whom you want to call and finally click on the blue call button.
How To Make free Calls Using Gmail – Thats it you are done with this . Now you can easily make any national and international calls using your gmail call and it is totally free and by gamil you can also make video calls with your friends by individually or with a group call.Hope you like the post. Don’t forget to share the post. Leave a comment below if you face any problem at any step.