Snapchat is a popular social media app amongst Genz. The app allows you to share photos and videos with your friends and chat with them. You can send snaps to your friends and create a snap streak with them.
Snapchat does more than just sharing photos and videos. It has a library of stickers you can send in chat and add to your photos. If you feel short on the stickers in the library of Snapchat, you can also create your own custom stickers.
You heard that right; you can create custom stickers from the snap you clicked on Snapchat. If you are looking for a guide to help you, then you can follow the steps in this article.
About Snapchat Stickers
If you have been using Snapchat for a while now, you might know what the app is about. When you send snaps on Snapchat, you get a lot of options to customize the snaps you have clicked. One such customization option for the snaps you click is the stickers. You can add stickers from the sticker library of Snapchat.
To make things more interesting, Snapchat allows you to create your stickers. If you can’t find the stickers you are looking for or want to save a part of your snap as stickers, then you can do that on Snapchat.
How To Create Stickers On Snapchat?
You can create stickers from the snap you click on Snapchat. The steps to do so are as follows-
- Open the Snapchat app and click a snap on the camera screen.
- Now tap on the Scissors icon on the right panel.
- Now draw around the area which you want to save as the sticker. You can either select Rectangle or Ellipse from the bottom to select the area in that particular shape.
- Lift your finger once you are done.
- Tap on the Done option in the top right corner.
- The sticker you created will be saved in the drawer.
How To Save Stickers On Snapchat?
If your friend sent you a sticker that you liked, you could save it in chat. You don’t have the option to save stickers in the library, but you can do so in chat. To do so, follow the steps given below-
- Tap on the sticker in the chat, and it will be saved in the chat.
- You can either tap and hold the sticker and then tap on Save in chat to save the sticker sent by your friend in your chat.
How To Use Custom Stickers On Snapchat?
If you have created custom stickers on Snapchat, then you can use them in your snaps by following the steps given below-
- Tap on the Snapchat app icon to open it.
- On the snap scream, click a snap.
- Now, tap on the Sticker icon on the right pane.
- Tap on the Recent icon to see the recent stickers, and you will see the sticker you created.
- Tap on the sticker you created to add it to your snap.
Snapchat is the modern world social media app where you can send snaps with your friends and chat with them. Snapchat provides you with a big library of stickers, but you can create your stickers as well and use them. If you want to know how you can create & save stickers on Snapchat, this guide will help you. You can follow the above steps to create your stickers and save them to Snapchat.
Can I Save Snap Stickers?
Yes, you can save the Snap stickers within the chat. Tap on the sticker you want to save, and the sticker will be saved in the chat.
How To Make Your Own Stickers On Snapchat?
To make your own stickers, follow these steps-
- Click a Snap on Snapchat.
- Tap the Scissors icon, and select the area you want to save as stickers.
- Tap on Done to save the sticker.
We have discussed the complete steps in detail in the article above, so you can follow the steps given above.