Valorant has gained popularity over a very short period, becoming one of the most popular FPS titles for PC. When playing a shooting game, it is important to have good gunplay. When it comes to gunplay, it is important to choose the right crosshair as it will help you aim better.
Choosing the crosshair is completely upon the preference of the user. If you don’t know what crosshair to go for, you must manually check crosshairs and see which suits you the best. Valorant allows you to make changes to your crosshair, import them, and save as many crosshairs as you want on your profile.
Circle crosshair is preferred by many gamers, as it helps with aiming. If you want to get a Circle crosshair on Valorant, this article will help you. In this article, we will be discussing how you can get a Circle crosshair on Valorant.
Get Circle Crosshair On Valorant
There are different types of the crosshair on Valorant. Many go for some fancy crosshairs, while some prefer going for crosshairs used by their favorite gamers. Circle crosshair is apt for gamers (even beginners) as it helps with aim accuracy. If you want to customize a Circle Crosshair on Valorant but are not able to do so, then follow the steps given below-
By Importing Code
The first way to get a circle crosshair is by Importing the code. You can do so by following the steps given below –
- Open the Settings of your Valorant.
- Here, click on the Crosshair tab and then on the General tab.
- Click on the Import button next to the Crosshair Profile option.
- Now, paste the following code in the section-
- Once done, this will make your crosshair circular. After importing the above code, you will get a circular crosshair, but you customize it later from the Primary tab.
By Manual Customisation
If you don’t want to import the crosshair code on the Valorant, you can manually customize it. To do so, follow the steps given below-
- Open Valorant and then open its Settings.
- In the Settings window, click on the Crosshair tab and then on the Primary tab.
- Now, set the settings to the following-
- Outlines: Off
- Center Dot: Off
- Show Inner Lines: On
- Inner Line Opacity: 1
- Inner Line Length: 1
- Inner Line Thickness: 3
- Inner Line Offset: 3
- Show Outer Lines: Off
- You can choose the color of the crosshair as per your preference.
- Once done, save the changes, and the crosshair will be updated to a circular crosshair.
If you want to reset your crosshair, then you do have the option to do that as well. You can follow the steps given below to reset your crosshair to default-
- Head to the Settings on Valorant.
- In Settings, click on the Crosshair option.
- Under the Crosshair, click on the Primary option.
- Here, click on the Reset Crosshair To Default button.
- This will reset your crosshair to default, and all the changes you made will be removed.
Once the crosshair has been reset, you can make changes to it and make it whatever you want.
The above steps will help you get a circle crosshair on Valorant. You will get the perfect crosshair if all the steps are followed correctly. However, if any changes are made to the settings mentioned above, the crosshair might differ from what you expected.