Windows 11 have a few bugs which you might encounter while using the operating system. However, the bugs might not be severe but may interrupt the proper functioning of your system. One such bug/error that you may encounter is Windows 11 stuck in airplane mode.
This is a common error that many users have reported facing. If you are facing this error, then you need not worry about it.
Fix Windows 11 Airplane Mode Stuck Problems
In this article, we will be discussing how you can fix Airplane Mode Windows 11 stuck.
Try Restarting Your PC
If you are ever stuck in Windows 11 airplane mode, then you should try restarting your PC. This error may be caused due to temporary bugs and errors, which may be fixed by merely restarting your PC.
Reset Network Settings
You can even try resetting your network setting. Many times the issue may be caused due to faulty network settings, and Windows 11 may get stuck in Airplane mode. If you are also facing this issue, you must try resetting your network settings.
- Firstly, open the Settings app on your PC. You can do so by pressing the Windows + I key combo on your keyboard. You can either search for and open the Settings app from the Start menu.
- In the settings, head to the Network & internet section from the left sidebar. Here click on advanced network settings.
- There will be an option called network reset. Click on this option, and this will reset your network settings, and you will no longer face the issue you were facing.
Enabling Radio Management Services
If Radio Management Services is disabled on your PC, then also you may encounter this error. Due to this, Windows 11 may get stuck in Airplane mode. You can try enabling Radio Management Services and then check if you still face the issue or not. To enable this service, follow the steps given below-
- Press the Windows + R key combo to open the Run Dialog box.
- In the run dialog box, type services.msc and click on open to open Services app on your PC.
- In the services app, search for Radio Management Services. Select this service, and under the Status tab, check whether the service is running or not.
- If the service is not running, then right-click on the service, click on properties, and then click on start to start the service.
- In the properties, select the startup type as Automatic and click on OK to save the changes.
Update Network Adapters
Outdate network adapters may also be the reason why you may face this issue. If this is so, then you should try updating the network adapters first and then check if you still face the issue or not.
- In the Start menu, search for Device Manager and open it.
- In the Device Manager, expand the Network Adapters section by double-clicking on it.
- Now select the network driver, right-click on it, and then click on update drivers to update the network drivers.
- You will have to do this individually for all the network drivers on your PC. Once done, restart your PC, and you should no longer face the issue.
Change The Startup Type
Another thing that you can do is changing the startup type. Follow the steps given below to change the startup type.
- Press the Windows + R key combo to open the run dialog box.
- In the Run Dialog box, search for msconfig and click on OK. This will open System Configuration.
- Head to the General tab in the System Configuration.
- Select the startup type to Normal Startup. Once done, click on OK.
- After doing so, restart your PC, and you should now not face the Airplane mode stuck in Windows 11.
Change Power Settings
Power Settings may also cause such errors on your PC. If the power settings are incorrect, this may cause the airplane mode not to start or get stuck. You should try changing the power settings to fix Windows 11 stuck in Airplane mode. To do so, follow the steps given below-
- Head to the Device Manager on your PC.
- In the device manager, expand the Network adapters section by double-clicking on it.
- Now right-click on the network drivers, and then click on properties.
- Head to the Power Management tab in the properties.
- Now uncheck the Allow the computer to turn off this device to save the power checkbox. Once done, click on OK.
- Now restart your PC, and you should not face the issue that you were facing.
Disable Your Antivirus
The antivirus software on your PC may also cause this issue. If you are facing this issue, then you should probably try disabling your antivirus. This issue is most probably caused because of third-party antivirus on your PC.
You should try disabling the antivirus on your PC. Check if you face the issue or not. If you are facing this issue, then you should try uninstalling the antivirus on your PC. Check if that fixes the error or not.
If the issue is resolved, then the antivirus was causing the issue. However, if you still face the issue, then you should move to the next troubleshooting method.
Troubleshoot The Network
The last solution will be to troubleshoot the Network. If any of the above steps didn’t solve the issue for you, you should try troubleshooting your Network. To troubleshoot your network, follow the steps given below-
- Press the Windows + I key combo to open the Settings on your PC.
- You will be headed to the System section in the Settings app by default.
- Here search for troubleshoot, and click on it. In the troubleshoot option, click on other troubleshooters.
- Click on the run option beside the network adapter.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions to troubleshoot your Network.
This will probably solve the issue for you.
- “This PC Can’t Run Windows 11” – How to Fix?
- How To Install and Setup Cortana
- How to Fix Critical Process Died Error in Windows 11
These were some methods for the Windows 11 Airplane Mode Stuck issue. You will be able to fix the problem by following the steps above. We hope this article was helpful in resolving your problem.