Roku devices are popular around the world. They let users stream media content on the devices they use. One can use Roku to stream their favorite content on their TV. Roku can be used with the TV just like any other TV box or stick, and it works similarly. However, issues with the Roku remote can be frustrating many times. Many users have reported facing issues with the Roku remote, saying that the volume button is not working properly.
Fix Roku Volume Is Not Working in 2023
If you are also facing the issue of Roku remote volume not working, then this article will help you with that. In this article, we will be discussing how you can fix Roku Remote volume not working.
Ensure Your Batteries Are Not Dead
If the batteries are dead, you are likely to face this issue. You will have to ensure that the batteries you are using in your remote are not dead. If the batteries are dead, then you will have to replace them. After replacing the battery, check if the issue is resolved or not. If the batteries are not dead or still facing the problem after replacing the battery, you should move to the next troubleshooting step mentioned in this article.
Ensure The Buttons Are Not Stuck
Ensure the buttons on the remote are not stuck. When the remote is old, the volume button may not work properly. You should try cleaning the remote to clean all the grease, causing the buttons not to work properly. Once you clean the grease, you should no longer face the issue.
Ensure Your TV Is Not Muted
If your TV is muted, then also you may face problem with it. You will not adjust the volume with the Roku remote if your TV has been muted. You should check whether your TV is muted or not. If your TV is muted, then unmute it, and you should now be able to control your Roku device volume with the help of Roku Remote. If the TV is not muted and you face the issue, you should move to the next troubleshooting step in this article.
Re-Pair The Roku Remote
If you are still facing the remote issue, you should try repairing it. Firstly, you will have to unpair the remote and then repair it. To unpair, the remote, follow the steps given below-
- Hold the home, back, and pairing buttons on Roku remote simultaneously. Hold the button until the LED indicator blinks three times.
- Doing so will unpair the Roku remote. Confirm that you have unpaired the remote control buttons randomly.
To repair the Roku device, follow the steps given below-
- Turn off the Roku device and remove the batteries from the remote.
- Turn on the Roku device, and then replace the batteries in the remote.
- Now press the pairing button, and then keep pressing the button until you see the LED light starts blinking.
- This will pair the remote with the Roku device.
- How To Get and Setup Discovery Plus on Roku
- How to Install and Activate Pandora on Roku
- How To Add and Activate Oxygen on Roku
Following the above steps, you will fix the Roku remote volume not working. We hope this article helps solve the issue that you are facing.