Is Logitech K400 Plus not pairing to Bluetooth? Logitech K400 Plus is a unique keyboard that comes with a trackpad built-in. Logitech K400 Plus is not a mechanical keyboard with no backlight, so it isn’t a preferred choice of gamers, but for regular usage, it works fine. It is a wireless keyboard (not Bluetooth) that uses a 2.4GHz wireless dongle/adapter to connect to the PC.
Recently, many users have reported that when connecting the wireless adapter, Logitech K400 Plus is not pairing to Bluetooth. When searching the internet, we have encountered various troubleshooting steps to help you fix this issue.
Fix Logitech K400 Plus Not Pairing to Bluetooth
This article will list various troubleshooting steps to help fix Logitech K400 Plus not Pairing to Bluetooth.
Switch USB Port
The very first thing that you should try doing is switching the USB port. If the port you use is problematic, it may not identify the wireless dongle, and you will face issues while pairing Logitech K400 Plus. In that case, we recommend you switch your USB port. Plugin the wireless adapter into a different USB port and then check if you still face this issue or not.
Ensure No Other Device Is Connected To Bluetooth
Though Logitech K400 Plus uses a wireless adapter to connect to your PC, the issue may often be faced when another device is connected to your Bluetooth. Ensure no other devices are connected to your PC via Bluetooth, and then try connecting your keyboard.
Another troubleshooting step to follow is restarting your PC. If there are bugs within your system or temporary glitches, they might cause Logitech K400 Plus Not Pairing to Bluetooth issues. We would recommend you restart your PC to fix the bugs you face with it.
Update Windows Version
If it is a bug with Windows, new updates will bring the patch for it. You can try updating your Windows to the latest version. To do so, follow the steps given below-
- Press Windows + I key to open the Settings app on your PC.
- Head to the Windows Update section from the left sidebar.
- Now on the right side, click on Check for updates.
- Download and install the available updates.
- Restart your PC, and then check if you are still facing the issue or not.
Install Unifying Software
You should install the Logitech Unifying software if you use a Logitech device. This software is designed for Logitech devices, and if you face any problem with the Logitech K400 Plus, this software should probably fix it. To install this software on your PC, follow the steps given below-
- Click on this link
- From here, download the software on your PC.
- Now open File Explorer by pressing the Windows + E key combo.
- Here, head to the location where you have saved the file. Double-click on the downloaded file to run the installer.
- Wait for the software to install. Once done, check if you still encounter the same issue or not.
If you already had the Unifying software on your PC, you should try updating it.
Turn Off Power Saving For USB
The next thing you can try doing is turning off Power Saving for USB. Many users have reported that this issue was caused due to the power-saving settings of your USB port. This generally happens when power saving is turned on for USB, and your windows keep turning off the USB port to save power. You should try turning off power saving for USB to fix Logitech K400 Plus not pairing to Bluetooth issue. To do so, follow the steps given below-
- Press Windows + X key combo and then click on Device Manager to open it.
- Here, expand the Universal Serial Bus Controllers section by double-clicking on it.
- Now, right-click on your USB driver and then on Properties.
- In the Properties, head to the Power Management tab.
- Uncheck all the checkboxes here, and click on OK.
- Do this for all the USB port drivers and close the Device Manager.
Logitech products are well known for their quality and reliability. Issues like Logitech K400 Plus not pairing to Bluetooth are less likely to happen. However, this article will help you fix this issue if you are still facing it. We have mentioned some troubleshooting steps to fix Logitech K400 Plus not pairing to Bluetooth. You can follow the steps above and not face this issue again.
- Fix Logitech G920, G923, G29 Steering Wheel Not Working
- How to Fix Logitech Wireless Keyboard not Working
- Fix Hotkeys (Fn Keys) Not Working On Windows 11 Laptop
- How to Fix Openload Pair olpair.com/pair Error
- How To Change Mouse Sensitivity On Windows 11
- How to Unlock Keyboard that Won’t Type on Windows 11