COD Dev Error 6634 is faced by gamers when they are in the middle of the game. Random errors like COD Dev error 6634 popping up in the middle of a game may be quite aggravating. The good news is this error is not permanent and can easily be fixed by some workarounds. This article discusses all the troubleshooting steps to help fix COD Dev error 6634 in Warzone.
How To Fix COD Dev Error 6634 In Warzone
Repair Game Files
You may face the issue because of the corrupted game files. You should try scanning and repairing the game files, which may help fix the issue. To do so, follow the steps given below-
- Open the Blizzard Battle.net launcher on your PC.
- On the left sidebar of the Battle.net launcher, select the Call Of Duty: Warzone.
- Next, click on Options, and then from the menu that opens up, click on Scan and Repair. After doing so, click on Begin Scan and then wait for the process to complete.
- Once the process is completed, the issue will be fixed, and you will be able to run the game on your PC without facing COD Dev error 6634 in Warzone.
If you face COD Dev Error 6634 in Warzone, you should try updating Windows. You may face an error due to an outdated version of Windows. To update Windows, follow the steps given below-
- Press the Windows + I key combo on your keyboard to open the Settings app on your PC.
- Head to the Windows Update section from the left sidebar of the Settings app.
- Now on the right side, click on Check for Updates.
- After the Settings app finds the update, download, and install. After installing the updates, restart your PC and launch the game, and you should no longer face the issue.
Update The Graphics Driver
You may also face this error because of an outdated graphics driver. You can try updating the graphics driver, which should most probably fix the issue you are facing. To update the graphics driver, follow the steps given below-
- Press the Windows + X key combo on your keyboard, and from the menu that opens up, click on Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager, double-click on the Display Adapters option. This will display a list of the graphics card on your PC.
- Right-click on the graphics card, and then click on Update Driver.
- Next, click on Search Automatically For Drivers. This will update the graphics driver.
If you have more than one graphics card, you will have to follow the same process for all the graphics cards to update the graphics driver.
Another troubleshooting step for you to follow is reinstalling shaders. Reinstalling shaders may help fix the COD Dev Error 6634 in Warzone. To do so, follow the steps given below-
- Firstly, launch the Call Of Duty: Warzone game on your PC, and then head to the Options.
- In the Options, head to the Graphics tab.
- Here, click on Reset Shaders Installation. Next, click on the Restart button to restart the shaders.
- Once done, try restarting your game, and you should no longer face the issue.
Change Game Settings
You can also try changing your loadouts, skins, operators, and other settings, which may also help solve the issue. In many cases, changing the account may also help solve the issue. Try doing it, and the issue will be fixed.
This is how you can fix the COD Dev Error 6634 in Warzone. If you have been facing this issue with the COD Warzone, then you can follow the steps mentioned in this article. We hope this article help solve the issue you have been facing.