Gmail is one of the most popular mail servers across the globe. Many people are registered to Gmail and use it as a primary mail platform. Creating a new email account in Gmail is easy; all you need is your phone number and a recovery email. If you have been looking for a guide to help you create a new email account in Gmail by mobile number, you have landed on the correct article.
Create New Email Account In Gmail by Mobile Number
This article discusses how you can make a new Gmail account with the help of a phone number.
Creating New Gmail Account By Mobile Number
Below is the step-by-step guide to help you create a new Gmail Account by mobile number. If you are looking forward to creating a new Gmail account, then you can consider following the steps given below-
- Head to the Gmail page on your browser by clicking on this link.
- Here, click the Create Account option. Here you will be asked who you are opening your account- For myself, For my child, or To manage my business.
- You will next be asked to enter your First Name and enter your Last Name. Under the name, you will have to Username with the @gmail.com. The username can include letters, numbers, and periods. If the username is not available, you will be given all the related usernames that you can go for.
- Next, enter the password and also confirm the password. Once done, click on Next.
- You will be asked to enter your Phone number and your Recovery Email Address. It is optional to enter them, but as we are creating a new email account with a mobile number, enter your number, and you will get an OTP to confirm your mobile number.
- You will also have to enter your date of birth and your gender. Once done, click on Next.
- Click on I agree to the terms and conditions.
Once done, you will have successfully created your Gmail account by mobile number. You will be led to the inbox of your new Gmail account.
This is how you can create a new email account in Gmail by mobile number. Following the above steps, you will be able to create a new email account in Gmail with the mobile number.