When you buy an Apple product from the store, e-commerce website, and offline partners, you are provided with a limited one-year warranty. This is the same for the refurbished products which you buy officially from the Apple store. The warranty can be upgraded with the AppleCare+ warranty package for an extra premium. When you buy an Apple product, it is important to check the warranty status so that if anything goes wrong with the product, you will be able to know whether you are covered in the warranty. There are various ways to check the Apple Warranty status, and you can do it from the support website, coverage website, and support page.
If you also own an Apple product, but you don’t know how you can check the status of the product’s warranty, then this article might prove helpful to you. In this article, we will mention all the ways you can check the Apple Warranty Status.
Checking Apple Warranty Status Using My Support Website
Apple Support website not only helps you with your queries, but it can also help let you know the warranty status of the device you are using. If you want to check the Apple Warranty Status using the Support website, then follow the steps given below-
- Open the browser on your PC or your phone, and then head to Apple’s support website. You can click on this link, and you will be headed to the official Apple support website.
- On the support website, click on the Sign in to my Support. When you click on this button, you will be asked to sign in using the Apple ID and password. Enter your Apple ID and password to continue.
- When you log in with your Apple ID, you will be given a list of all the devices that are associated with your Apple ID.
- Now, click on the device for which you want to check the warranty status.
- If you see a green tick mark accompanied by Active, it means your warranty is active. If you see a yellow exclamation mark accompanied by Expired, then that means your warranty is expired.
From here, you can also check whether you are eligible for AppleCare, and you can purchase it if you want to.
Checking Apple Warranty Status Using The Coverage Website
Another way to check the warranty status of your Apple product is by using the coverage website of Apple. To check the warranty status of the product, you will need the serial number of that item. Given below are the steps to help you check the Apple warranty status using the coverage website-
- On your browser, head to the Coverage website of Apple. You can do so by clicking on this link.
- On the page that opens up, you will be asked to enter the serial number of the Apple product whose warranty status you want to check.
- After that, you will have to enter the code to verify you are not a robot. After doing so, click on Continue. On the next page, you will be able to see whether the warranty for your product is active or expired.
Checking Apple Warranty Status Using The My Support App
You can either download the My Support app on your iPhone or your iPad and then check the warranty status using that app. To do so, follow the steps given below-
- Firstly, download the My Support app on your iPhone or iPad from the App Store.
- Open the app, and then tap on your name/avatar icon.
- Here, tap on the Coverage, and you will be shown the list of all the Apple devices that are associated with the same Apple ID.
- This will show you can all the Apple devices along with their warranty status. If the device is not in warranty, then the status will show as Out of Warranty.
- If the warranty status is not displayed, then tap on the Coverage Validity to check the validity of the warranty.
- How To Fix When Apple Magic Mouse Not Working
- Is AppleCare Worth for MacBook Pro/Air or iPhone
- How to Hard Reset Apple Watch
These are all the ways using which you can check the Apple warranty status. If you are using an Apple product and want to check the warranty status of the device, you can follow the steps given in this article to check the device’s warranty status.