With Google Chromecast, users can connect to wireless displays and use them with their PC, in addition to using displays that are physically connected to their PC. Users can mirror their desktop to the display using Chromecast. You’ll need a Chromecast-compatible display to use this feature. To cast Windows 11 desktop to Chromecast, you’ll also need Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge installed on your PC. This article may be useful if you want to cast Windows 11 Desktop to Chromecast. We’ll go over how to cast your Windows 11 desktop to Chromecast in this article.
Cast Your Desktop To Chromecast With Google Chrome
The very first way to cast Windows 11 desktop to Chromecast is with the help of Google Chrome. To do so, follow the steps given below-
- Open Google Chrome on your PC.
- On the top right corner of the Google Chrome app window, click on the three ellipses.
- From the menu that opens up, click on the Cast option.
- In the casting menu that opens up, click on the Sources drop-down menu, and click on Cast Desktop.
- You will be asked to select a device to which you want to cast your desktop. Here select your Chromecast, and you will be able to cast your desktop to it.
Once you are done, and you want to stop casting your desktop, click on the Google Cast icon in the toolbar, and then click on the Chromecast device again.
Cast Your Desktop To Chromecast With Microsoft Edge
Another way to cast Windows 11 desktop to Chromecast is through the Microsoft Edge. Microsoft Edge is based on Chromium, so it allows users to use the cast feature. To cast your Windows 11 desktop to Chromecast using Microsoft Edge, follow the steps given below-
- Open the Microsoft Edge on your PC.
- Click on the three ellipses on the top right corner of the Microsoft Edge app window.
- From the menu that opens up, click on More tools and then click on Cast media to device.
- You will be asked to select the device and once you have selected the device, you will be able to cast the desktop to Chromecast.
- Fix Msvcr110.dll Missing Errors In Windows 11
- Change System Language Settings On Windows 11
- Change Display Refresh Rate On Windows 11
- How To Remove or Clean Junk Files On Windows 11 PC
These are the two ways using which you can cast your Windows 11 PC to Chromecast. Following the above steps, you will be able to cast your PC to Chromecast. We hope this article helps you with what you are looking for. If this article did help you with your query, then do let us know in the comment section.