BET, or Black Entertainment Television, is a subscription television service aimed squarely at African American viewers in the United States. BET has been in the spotlight for streaming well-liked and controversial shows, making it a hit among viewers from the United States, Canada, and France. However, the question is how can you activate BET and BET Plus channels on TV via bet.plus/activate.
Despite the fact that more than 85% of American people have already subscribed to at least one BET channel. Nevertheless, this guide will explain how to activate BET Plus channels on various devices and systems, including Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV.
What is BET Plus?
With the joint venture from Tyler Perry Studios, BET Networks has launched its streaming service BET+ or BET Plus.
With BET Plus, you get more than 1,000 hours of premium black content, including new, exclusive programming, iconic TV series, movie favorites, documentaries, and specials from BET Networks.
As of now, BET+ is one of the largest online subscription video-on-demand services aimed at the Black audience and lovers of Black culture. Tyler Perry’s plays, series, and box office hits are all available on BET+ as original productions.
How Much Does BET Plus Cost?
At the time of writing, BET Plus costs only $9.99 Monthly. Interestingly, if you choose to go with the annual subscription, it will cost you only $94, thus giving you 2 months free or a 20% discount. With all that information at hand, let’s see how you can activate BET Plus on different types of TVs.
How to Activate BET+ (bet.plus/activate) on Amazon Fire TV?
The BET Plus channels can be easily viewed on Amazon’s plug-and-play Fire Stick TV. Fire Stick and Android TV use different operating systems, so setting up bet com channels on each one is a little different.
When using an older Amazon Fire Stick, activating the BET Plus can be a problem this is because of the old firmware. As a result, when you plan to activate BET Plus on Amazon Fire TV, make sure that you have updated the firmware to the latest version.
- Connect your Fire TV stick to your TV.
- Turn on your TV and open the App Store.
- Download the BET App and install it.
- Now open the app and sign in to BET App.
- Once you sign into the App on your TV, you will see a code. Write that code somewhere.
- Now open bet.plus/activate on your Web Browser until you see a place to enter the code as shown on your TV.
- Once you enter the code, your Fire Stick or Amazon Fire TV will start playing shows from BET Plus.
Now, if you don’t have an Amazon Fire TV but have a Roku device instead, the next section is for you.
How to Activate BET Plus on Roku TV
If you have a Roku Streaming Device, activating BET Plus can sometimes be a problem. This is because the user interface on Roku TV is not as simple as Firestick or Apple TV. But with our guide, not anymore. Let’s begin installing BET Plus on Roku TV.
- First of all, connect your Roku device to your Tv and make sure you have a proper internet connection.
- Next, using the Channels button from the remote, go to the Streaming Channels Menu.
- From the Streaming channels, find BET TV and add it to your Streaming List.
- Now open the BET TV application on your Roku and sign in. You will see an activation code.
- Write down the code somewhere or keep the screen open as it is.
- Now open the web browser on your PC and go to bet.plus/activate, sign in to your BET Plus account, and enter the code as shown on your TV.
- Your BET Plus account on your Roku TV will be activated, and now you can stream unlimited black TV shows and series.
How to Activate Bet Plus at www.bet.plus/activate on Apple TV?
Apple TV is one of the best TVs out there for watching BET Plus. If you have an Apple TV, now you can stream unlimited shows using BET Plus. Here are the steps you need to follow if you want to do so:
- Connect your Apple TV device to your normal TV or smart TV.
- Make sure you have a sturdy internet connection.
- Open the AppStore and search for BET+ or simply BET.
- Click on Install.
- Once installed, open the BET app and sign in.
- You will see the code. Make sure it stays in the screen while you open a web browser on your PC.
- Sign into BET Plus on your PC and enter the code as shown on Apple TV screen.
- Your Apple TV and BET Plus will now get linked together and you can start streaming.
The Bottom Line
Well, that’s all we have here about how you can activate BET Plus on Apple TV, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV. We hope this guide has helped you. If you still have any problems, make sure to comment down below so that we can help you with that. Further, make sure to check how you can activate WE TV on all devices.
FAQs | bet.plus/activate
How Can I Watch BET+ Free?
As of now, BET+ is not free. However, you can watch the first episode of every show on BET+ for free so that you can know whether it is worth purchasing the subscription or not.
Is BET+ a Free App?
Yes. It doesn’t cost a dime to download and install the BET+ App on your TV or Smartphone. However, if you wish to stream content out of BET+, you have to pay a subscription fee.
Is BET+ Free On YouTube?
Yes. If you purchase YouTube TV, as a free add-on, you will get BET+ free of cost. Unfortunately, YouTube TV costs a whopping $64 per month, and on the other hand, BET+ costs just $9.99. Aside from this, with YouTube TV, you can get a whole lot of channels that offer better content than BET+.
- Activate Univision on Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Smart TV
- How to Activate Paramount Plus on Xbox
- Activate DISH Anywhere on Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Xbox, TV
- Activate The Weather Channel on Fire TV, Xfinity, YouTube TV, Roku
- Activate Ballysports.com Code on Fire TV, Xbox, Apple TV, Xfinity
- How to Activate NBC.com Code on Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV
- Activate Disneyplus.com Login/Begin URL 8-digit Code
- How to Activate CTV at ctv ca/activate on Apple TV, SmartTV, Roku
- Cracker Barrel Survey at crackerbarrel-survey.com to Win $100 Gift Card