My Singing Monsters is a popular mobile game with millions of followers. In the game, players can breed and collect different types of monsters, each with their own characteristics and abilities. You can log into My Singing Monsters with your Facebook account. There have been reports, however, that the ‘login via Facebook‘ feature is not working for some players. This article will explore the possible causes of this issue and how it can be fixed.
Why Use Facebook to Log in to My Singing Monsters?
I think it is crucial to understand the significance of this feature before we discuss the issue of ‘login via Facebook’ not working. It is possible to access the My Singing Monsters account by logging in through Facebook without having to enter an email address or password every time the game is opened. By doing so, it is easier for players to get started, and their progress is also saved.
Additionally, players can connect with their friends who also play My Singing Monsters by logging in via Facebook. It allows players to see their friends’ islands, send and receive gifts, and even visit their friends’ islands. A major reason for the success of the game is its social aspect.
Possible Causes of ‘Login via Facebook’ Not Working
Now, let’s explore the possible reasons why the ‘login via Facebook’ feature is not working for some players.
- Facebook Server Issues: Facebook is a popular social media platform with billions of users. Sometimes, Facebook’s login feature can be affected by server issues, which can affect other apps. My Singing Monsters’ ‘login via Facebook’ feature may not work due to Facebook server issues.
- Outdated App Version: A player who uses an outdated version of the My Singing Monsters app may experience problems logging in via Facebook. To keep your app up-to-date, developers often release updates to fix bugs and improve performance.
- Incorrect Facebook Login Information: It is also possible that the player has entered the incorrect Facebook login information when trying to log in via Facebook. If you have forgotten your password or have an old email address, this could be the result.
- Network Connection Issues: It is also possible to have problems with the ‘Login via Facebook’ feature if you have a poor internet connection or network issues. It is not possible to log in via Facebook if the player’s device is not connected to the internet.
Fix My Singing Monsters Facebook Login Not Working or Down 2023
We have identified a few possible causes of the issue, so let’s explore some possible solutions.
Check Facebook Server Status
First, check to see if Facebook’s servers are down. If other players are reporting similar issues, players can check Facebook’s official page or online forums. It will be necessary for the player to wait for the server issue to be resolved before attempting to log in again if Facebook is experiencing server issues.
Update My Singing Monsters App
It is recommended that players update their My Singing Monsters app if they are using an outdated version. To maintain performance and fix bugs, game developers release updates often, so you should keep the app updated.
Verify Facebook Login Information
In order to play the game correctly, players must enter their Facebook login information correctly. You can reset your forgotten password on the Facebook login page by clicking ‘forgot password’. It is important for users to update their Facebook email address if it is no longer valid.
Check Network Connection
Whenever a player is having difficulties connecting to a Wi-Fi network, they should try connecting to another Wi-Fi network or switching to cellular data. In case of a weak connection, the player should move closer to the router or switch to a stronger network signal.
Clear Cache and Data
It may also be helpful to clear the cache and data of the My Singing Monsters app in order to resolve the issue of not being able to log in using Facebook. To do this:
- Tap and hold the Facebook app.
- Thereafter, hit the info button.
- Now, go to Clear Data.
- Afterwards, hit the Clear Cache button.
Check Facebook App Permissions
There may be times when the My Singing Monsters app is not allowed to access the player’s Facebook account, and the “login via Facebook” function doesn’t work. Therefore, make sure My Singing Monsters is listed under apps and websites in the Facebook account settings and that the players have granted permission for the app to access their Facebook accounts.
Disable VPN or Proxy
Virtual private networks (VPNs) and proxy servers may interfere with the ‘login via Facebook’ feature if the player uses them. It may be helpful to disable the VPN or proxy and see if that resolves the problem.
Contact My Singing Monsters Support
It is recommended that the player contact My Singing Monsters’ support team if none of the above steps works. You can ask the team for further assistance or request assistance from them if you have any further problems. In order to contact My Singing Monsters support, the player can submit a ticket or send an email to the team via the game’s support page or My Singing Monsters website.
Use Another Login Method
If all else fails, the player can log in using their email address and password. While it may not be as convenient as logging in via Facebook, it will still let them access their accounts.
Reinstall My Singing Monsters
It may be needed to uninstall and reinstall the My Singing Monsters app if none of the above steps works. If this is the case, you will be able to log in via Facebook without having to worry about corrupt files. Reinstalling the app and trying again to log in via Facebook should solve the problem.
UPDATE: 23rd March – The Big Blue Bubble support team continued, “We are aware of a problem that is currently affecting all players who have accounts created and are logging in through Facebook.” These accounts are currently unable to access or use My Singing Monsters because of a Facebook server authentication problem.
UPDATE: 22nd March – The Facebook login issue has just been addressed in a video message shared by the developers of My Singing Monsters. Check it out right here.
⚠Facebook Login Issue Update: March 20⚠A message from Monster-Handler Matt.
Please check back to this post for further updates in the coming days. We will be sharing any additional updates directly on this post. Thank you for your patience and understanding! pic.twitter.com/4JcYuegORj
— My Singing Monsters (@SingingMonsters) March 20, 2023
It is important to note that the ‘login via Facebook’ feature is an integral part of My Singing Monsters. It allows players to connect with their friends who also play the game quickly and easily. It is possible, however, that this feature may not work for some players.
Taking these steps will allow players to enjoy the full benefits of My Singing Monsters and collect and breed their favorite monsters. So, that’s how to fix the My Singing Monsters login via the Facebook feature is not working. We hope that this guide has helped you. Furthermore, comment below and let us know if you need more help.
- How to Fix Wicked Whims Not Working After Sims 4 Update
- Amazing 777 Com Login | Royal Eagle Casino Login at Amazing777.com
- How to Fix CSGO Black Screen on Startup PC
- Fix Valorant Keeps Crashing During Game on Windows PC
- Fix RPC Server is too Busy to Complete this Operation Error
- How To Fix Omegle Error Connecting To Server
- Fix Conan Exiles Authentication Failed Error Problem Issue