Wordle is a popular word game in which players try to guess the word of the day. A daily word challenge is offered here which is refreshed at the end of each day. You get six guesses to guess the correct word. The game has gained popularity, and many people want to make their own Wordle challenges to share with their friends. Although the official Wordle site does not allow you to create your own Wordle Puzzle, this does not eliminate the possibility of creating and sharing your own Wordle. Instead, you can create your own Wordle using a variety of third-party websites.
In short, you can make your own Wordle by using third-party websites such as MyWordle.me or Word.rodeo. These websites let you make your own Wordle and share it with whomever you want.
Create Your Own Wordle Puzzle in 2024
In this article, we will be discussing how you can make your Wordle Puzzle.
Make Your Own Wordle Using MyWordle.me
MyWordle.me is a custom Wordle maker site developed by Pallav Agarwal. He shared this custom Wordle maker through a Twitter tweet. Creating a custom Wordle is easy. You must enter the Word you want to set as the Word of the day and then generate the custom Wordle. To generate your Wordle using the MyWordle.me, follow the steps given below-
- Open the browser on your device, and head to the MyWordle site.
- This will take you to the MyWordle Home page. Here, click on the drop-down menu on the top left corner of the screen, and select the Language. If the preferred language is not listed in the drop-down menu, then click on the No Dictionary option.
- You will now have to enter the Word you want to set as the Word of the day in the empty field. The Word you enter can be of any length. The best part about creating a custom Wordle is that you can set the Word of any length, unlike the original Wordle game, which has 5 letters.
- Next, click on the Generate Link to generate the link to your custom Wordle game.
- Once done, you can copy the link by clicking on the Copy Link button.
- You can now share the link you copied with anyone you want to, and they will be able to play the custom Wordle that you have created.
If you want to check the Wordle you created, then you can do so by pasting the link in the Private mode on your browser. To do so, follow the steps given below-
- Open the browser on your device, and then click on the three dots on the top right corner.
- Now, click on the Private Tab option. This may vary depending on the browser, for Chrome it will be Incognito Mode, for Microsoft Edge it will be InPrivate mode.
Make Your Own Wordle Using Word.rodeo
Another great custom Wordle makes is Word.redeo which Julian Wachholz develops. To use this custom Wordle make to make your own Wordle, follow the steps given below-
- Launch the browser on your device (phone or PC). You launched head to the Word.redeo website on the browser by clicking on this link.
- You will now get an option to set the language you want to.
- After you have set the language, enter the custom Word for your Wordle in the empty field.
- Next, click on Advanced Options. Here, you can set the hint to make it easier for one to guess the Wordle.
- You can also select the number of guesses. Slide the slider to customize the number of guesses.
- Once you are done with it, click on Create word.rodeo button. This will generate the link to the challenge you created.
If you want to copy the link to the challenge, then click on the Copy Link button. In case, if you want to share it on social media, then click on the Share button and share the link with the person. To create another puzzle, click on the Create another puzzle button, and you will be able to create a new Wordle challenge for your friends.
If you want to test the Wordle game you created, then paste the link of the game in the address bar of the private mode in the browser. You can now play the game and check it for yourself.
- How To Share Wordle Results on Facebook or Instagram
- How To Turn Your Wordle Results Into Townscaper Buildings
- Wordle: Everything About The Trending Word Game
This is how you can make your own Wordle. We have discussed the two custom Wordle makers using which you will be able to make your own Wordle challenge, and share it with your friends.