How To Make WhatsApp Online All Time in Android & iPhone- This method is working on all iPhone, Android, Windows and blackberry Operating system devices too. Check it out how to make Whatsapp Always online in Android & iPhone. There is a million of people in the world and many of them use their mobile to connect with others. Among those people, many of them are using Whatsapp as a primary chat application on their iPhone, Android, Windows and Blackberry. There is no external app which makes online.Go head and learn it it is very interesting.
WhatsApp was founded in 2009 by Brian Acton and Jan Koum, both former employees of Yahoo!. After Koum and Acton left Yahoo! in September 2007.
Make WhatsApp Online All time
#1 Steps To Make Whatsapp Always Online In Android
- In your android device go to Settings -> Display -> Screen Timeout, and here select Screen turns off automatically.
- Now from the drop down list you will select the option none.
With this your mobile screen will now never go to sleep mode till you press the lock button.
- Now open your whatsapp with mobile data or wifi enabled and leave your android as such.
- As your screen is not going to sleep and till that time whatsapp will be running in your device with the internet connection and the app will stay online.
Also Read: How To Hack WhatsApp Account in 2016
#2 Steps To Make Whatsapp Always Online In iPhone
- Unlike android in iphone you will go to Settings -> General -> Auto lock.
- And like android you will select the option never.
- And now leave your iphone with opened whatsapp with enabled mobile data.
- As long as you don’t press the power button of your iphone, your whatsapp app will stay online.
So above is all about How To Make Whatsapp Always Online in Android & iPhone. By this method you can easily have fun with your friends by staying online all the time and fooling them that you are still on chatting with someone else.Hope you like the article, don’t forget to share.