WhatsApp is releasing cool features to make the app more interactive and useful for users. We all have seen how much the app has grown in a very short time. The developers are still working on some features that will be released soon for the users. Still, some features have been released by the company for the users that they have been waiting for so long.
The developers have released the Voice Note feature for posting on WhatsApp Status. The users are excited about using the feature; however, they are looking for guidance to learn about the steps on How To Post Voice Notes on WhatsApp Status in 2023. We will also guide you with tips on how to post Voice Notes on WhatsApp Status. Thus, please read this guide till the end to know more about it.
What is Voice Note on WhatsApp Status?
WhatsApp Voice Notes on Status is a newly released feature for users that allows them to share audio recordings on their WhatsApp Status. It will work similarly to the Voice Notes we send users in their personal chats. When you share the Voice Notes on WhatsApp Status, it will be available for all your contacts to listen to for the next 24 hours.
With the help of the Voice Notes feature on WhatsApp Status, you will be able to record audio for up to 30 seconds. Once you have recorded the audio, you can share it with your contacts. The Voice Notes feature is very useful for those who love to express themselves through the voice and not with text.
Also, you will be able to add more Voice Notes on your Status, so it will be easy for the users as they don’t have to type the text, consuming less time. The Voice Notes will be only visible to the users’ contact or the person to whom you have applied the settings. So it will be the same as the other WhatsApp Status option.
Why Voice Notes on WhatsApp Status is a Useful Feature?
Many WhatsApp users are thinking about why posting Voice Notes on WhatsApp Status will be a useful feature. We will list some important points about the Voice Notes on WhatsApp Status. Make sure to check them.
- Convenience: The users can quickly create the Voice Notes by starting the recording. Once the recording is started, they can easily express whatever they want. However, if they have to do this by typing the message, it will be a long text message that many of you might not be interested in reading. But we can all easily listen to the recording as it will be thirty seconds. Also, it is easier to record rather than to type.
- Personalization: You can easily convey the message you want to share through WhatsApp Status. Your voice will have your emotions and personality, allowing the users to understand your message without misunderstanding. One thing that you should know is that a text message can’t show your emotions and personality.
- Interactive: The users are likelier to interact with you through the Status after listening to your Voice Notes on WhatsApp Status. They will also be able to share their thoughts with the help of their voice notes. So the conversation will be going to be more engaging.
- Accessibility: The Voice Notes can be useful for people with disabilities. So this is going to be the best for the users.
Here’s How to Post Voice Note on WhatsApp as Status
We hope that you have got to understand the useful feature of Voice Notes on WhatsApp Status. Now, we are here with the steps you must follow to post Voice Notes on WhatsApp Status.
- First of all, open WhatsApp on your device.
- Now, go to the Status Tab.
- Click on the Edit Icon.
- After it, tap and hold the microphone icon at the bottom of the screen.
- The recording will be started, so start conveying your message.
- Once you have done recording, release the microphone icon to stop the recording.
- Now, you will see the option to preview your Voice Note by clicking on the Play Button.
- After it, you can do your own customization, like adding text, emoji, etc.
- Click the Share button to post the voice note to your contacts through WhatsApp Status.
Once you have done the above procedure, the Voice Note will be shared on your Status for 24 hours. You can save the audio before posting on WhatsApp through the Save button.
Tips for Posting Voice Notes on WhatsApp Status
If you are going to use the Voice Notes feature for posting on WhatsApp Status, then follow some of the tips we have listed below. It will help you in posting great voice notes on WhatsApp Status.
- Short Voice Notes: Try to make your Voice Notes short, as no one is interested in listening to long audio recordings.
- Speak Clearly: When you are recording voice notes, speak clearly.
- Quiet Environment: When you plan to record a voice note, record in a quiet environment with no noise. Otherwise, the users will not be going to listen to your Voice Notes, which have much background noise.
- Good Quality Microphone: Suppose you are going to record Voice Notes regularly for posting on WhatsApp Status. In that case, we suggest you buy a good quality microphone, as it will help remove background noise and help you record high-quality voice notes.
- Preview: When you have recorded the Voice Notes, make sure to listen to them before posting.
- Think Before Posting: When you have recorded any voice note, think about whether it is appropriate for the contacts. Don’t post something which hurts/embarrasses others.
How to Use Voice Notes on WhatsApp Status For Personal or Professional Purposes
You can use the Voice Notes on WhatsApp Status for Personal or Professional Purposes. It will depend on you. If you are going to make the Voice Notes on WhatsApp Status for personal use, do the privacy settings and add the contacts who are closer to you and belong in your personal life. Once you have made this privacy setting, you can easily share your personal Voice Notes on WhatsApp Status.
Similarly, users who are going to record voice notes for professional purposes, then they can use WhatsApp, which they use for handling all their work. You have to tell your co-workers that you will be adding work-related voice notes on WhatsApp Status, so listen to it carefully. After it, add your teammates to the privacy settings so that they can get the Voice Notes on the Status Tab. Now, you can start sharing the Voice Notes on WhatsApp Status.
How To Delete Voice Notes From WhatsApp Status
To delete the Voice Notes from WhatsApp Status, you have to simply follow the steps which are listed below to do this.
- Open the WhatsApp from which you have posted the Voice Notes on WhatsApp Status.
- After it, go to the Status Tab.
- Click on the three-dots icon that is next to your Status.
- Select the Delete option.
- Confirm by clicking on the Delete option. Now, you have finally deleted the Status.
How To See Who Has Previewed Your Voice Notes on WhatsApp
If you want to see who has previewed your Voice Notes on WhatsApp, follow the below steps.
- First of all, open WhatsApp.
- Go to the Status Tab.
- Click on the My Status.
- Now, you will see the option to view the contacts who have viewed your status.
WhatsApp users are excited to use the Voice Notes feature for sharing recorded voice notes on the Status. We know that it is going to impact your contacts a lot. Thus, we have explained the benefits of sharing Voice Notes on WhatsApp and the procedure in this guide. As thousands of users were looking for tips for posting the Voice Notes, we have also added various ways. We hope this guide has helped you understand the Voice Notes on WhatsApp Status.
- How to Read First or Old Messages on WhatsApp Without Scrolling
- How to Use ChatGPT on WhatsApp (2023)
- How to Fix WhatsApp Profile Picture Blurry
- Create Fake Screenshots for Facebook, Chats, WhatsApp | Make a Fake
- How to Stop People from Adding You to WhatsApp Groups
- Download WhatsApp Offline Installer for Windows & macOS PC
- Fix WhatsApp QR Code Not Loading or Working
- How To Recover Deleted WhatsApp Chats/Messages?