Users using Disney Plus have reported that it keeps changing language whenever they try to stream any web show or movie on Disney Plus. The language automatically changes from English to Spanish and other languages making it difficult for users to watch the content. If you have been facing the same issue on Disney Plus due, this article will help you solve that.
- 1 Fix Disney Plus Keeps Changing Language
- 2 Creating A New Disney Plus Profile
- 3 Final Words
Fix Disney Plus Keeps Changing Language
In this article, we will be discussing how you can fix Disney Plus keeps changing language.
Changing The Language
The first thing you can try doing is changing the language of Disney Plus. Different devices have different methods to change the language on the application, and here we will be discussing all of them.
Change Language On Disney Plus On Browser
If you are using Disney Plus on your browser and you want to stop Disney Plus from automatically changing the language, then follow the steps given below-
- On your browser, head to the Disney Plus website, and here login to your account using your credentials.
- Now, click on the Profile option. Click on Edit Profile from the menu to edit your Profile.
- Next, select the Profile you are using and head to the Application Language.
- Here, you will be asked to select the language you want to stream the content.
- Select the language of your preference and click on Done to save the changes.
Changing The Language Of Disney+ App
To change the language of the Disney Plus app, follow the steps given below-
- Open the Disney Plus app on your device and select the Profile option.
- Now, click on the Edit Profile option.
- Next, you will have to select the Profile you are using and then head to the Application language.
- You will now have to select the language that you prefer. Once you are done with it, click on the Done, and then the language will be updated.
Change Disney Plus Langauge On The Roku
If you have a Roku device and you want to change the Disney Plus language on it, then follow the steps given below-
- Open the Disney Plus app on your Roku device and then play the content you want to stream.
- Now, press the * button to open the audio menu on your device’s remote. Here, select the preferred audio.
Changing Disney Plus Langauge On Firestick
Users using Disney Plus on Firestick have reported facing the same issue of Disney Plus keeps changing language. To change the Disney Plus Langauge on Firestick and fix the issue, follow the steps given below-
- Open the Disney Plus app on your Firestick, and play the movie or show you want to watch.
- After doing so, select the CC/Subtitle option in the upper right corner.
- Now, select the language you want to watch the content in.
Change Language On Disney Plus Apple TV
If you face this problem with Disney Plus on Apple TV, then you can follow the steps given below to change the language on Disney Plus-
- Play any content on the Disney Plus app on your Apple TV.
- Now, while playing the content, select the CC/Subtitle option on the top right corner of the screen and select the preferred language.
- After doing so, you will be able to stream content on Disney Plus in your preferred language without facing the issue.
Creating A New Disney Plus Profile
If you are still facing the issue even after changing the language manually on Disney Plus, you can create a new profile. Creating a new Disney Plus profile has worked out to be a fix for Disney Plus keeps changing the language for many users. To do so, follow the steps given below-
- Open the Disney Plus app on your device and select the Profile icon.
- Next, click on select Add Profile, add the information for your Profile (your name, profile icon, and such), and then select Save.
- This will create a new Disney Plus profile. Select the new Profile, and then stream content using that Profile.
If Disney Plus keeps changing language whenever you try to stream content, this article will help you change language on Disney Plus issue. Following the steps in this article, you will be able to fix Disney Plus keeps changing language.