Escape from Tarkov is a multiplayer FPS game for Windows. The game is set in the Norvinsk region, in a war between two private military companies. Players can join the matches and fight with other players for loot and surviving to win the game. The game is a Non-Steam game, so you can download it without adding it to Steam Library. Steam is a popular platform where you can get and store digital copies of various games. Many people want to add Non-Steam games to its library.
Escape From Tarkov Steam
If you want to Escape From Tarkov to Steam library, then there is a way to do so. This article will discuss how you can add Escape from Tarkov to the Steam library.
Adding Escape From Tarkov To Steam Library
You can add Escape From Tarkov to the Steam Library easily. However, you need to ensure that you have the game installed on your PC to do so. To add the game to Steam Library, follow the steps given below:
- Open the Steam application on your PC.
- Head to the library tab in the Stream. Here you will see Add a game option next to the plus sign at the bottom of the screen. Click on this option.
- Now click on Add a Non-Steam game option. You will now see a list of Non-Steam games here.
- If you do not find Escape From Tarkov in this list, then click on the browse option. This will open File Explorer.
- Now head to the location where you have installed the game. Open the BattleState Games Folder and then select the EFT folder.
- After doing so, select the Escape From Tarkov application. The application with the smallest file size will be the right file. Select it.
- You will be redirected back to the original program files Windows.
- Here select the add selected programs option. This will add the game to the Steam Library.
That’s how you can add Escape From Tarkov to the Steam library. Following the above method, you will be able to add any Non-Steam game to the Steam Library. Just replace the part where we added the Escape From Tarkov game file with the game you want to add. We hope this article helps you with adding gaming to the Steam Library. If this article did help you, then do let us know in the comment sections.