Steam is one of the famous game stores which is having thousands of apps and games. Most of the exclusive and interesting games are published on the Steam Games Store. Whenever you download apps and games from the Steam game store, it gets very easy to play and manage the game. There are a lot of professional players who love using the game store rather than installing the game directly on their system. As we all know, some games are unavailable on the Steam Games Store.
Sometimes, it gets hard for us to open another window and run that particular game. We all love to be on the same app and use it to play all the games. But as there are a lot of Non-Steam games, it is impossible to do for them. However, if you don’t know, the Steam game store has a feature where you can add Non-Steam games to Library. Do you also want to know how to do it? If yes, then go through this guide until the end to learn about it.
What are Non-Steam Games?
If you don’t know, those games unavailable on Steam are known as Non-Steam Games. Most of the players find it easy to manage the games with the help of the Steam game store. This is because there are a lot of games which are available on the internet. We start downloading and installing them from the internet; however, after installing them, it gets hard for us to manage them. Thus, in Steam, we get a separate Library Tab where we can easily manage all the games, which gets easier for us to keep an eye on all of them.
Whenever we have to play a game, we can go to the Library section, and from there, we can find all the games. There are many options like Update, Delete, Play, etc., making it easy for the users to manage them. Some stats are also shown, along with the achievements for the games. Now, let’s check out how to add Non-Steam Games to Steam Library.
How To Add Non-Steam Games To Library?
The process of adding Non-Steam games to the Library is very simple. You don’t have to worry about it. We will also explain the processes in a detailed way by which you can add the Non-Steam Games without any hassle. So, let’s get started with it.
- First of all, open the Steam games launcher.
- Afterward, go to the Games tab at the app’s top.
- Click on it, and you will see some menu options there.
- Select the Add a Non-Steam Game To My Library.
- Now, a group of installed apps will be shown on the screen.
- Choose the app or game which you want to add to the Library.
- Now, select Add Selected Programs.
- After it, go to the Library tab, and you can find the app you have added.
Many users have been installing different games available on the different Play stores and the internet. However, due to the clutter in managing those apps and games available on the system but not on Steam, it gets hard for us to use them. In this guide, we have added the steps to add Non-Steam games to the Steam Library. If you have any doubts, do let us know in the comment section below.
- Fix No Internet Connection Steam Error
- How to Fix Dead Cells Failed to Load Library Steam.hdll Error
- Change Steam Username and Account Name
- How to Fix CSGO No User Logon Steam Error
- Fix Hogwarts Legacy Ghosting Issue in PS4, PS5, PC, Steam
- How To Fix Steam Street Fighter 5 Not Launching
- Add Escape From Tarkov To Steam Library
- How To Fix Steam Pending Transaction Error
- Ways to Access Steam Screenshot Folder & Change its Location