Omegle is one of the most popular platforms where people interact with strangers worldwide. Using this platform, users can easily make friends from the whole world, but there is a very common error that many people have already complained about. It is about CAPTCHA, which appears on the screen frequently so that the app can stay away from spammers. But it also ruins the genuine user’s experience. In this guide, we will be discussing how to remove CAPTCHA on Omegle.
You might be wondering why this Captcha appears on Omegle, which makes the experience worse for many users. As we know, many people are coming to this platform to make some friends and search for their love. But apart from all these people, some are scammers too. It is necessary to maintain security so that there should not be any harm to the privacy of others.
How to Get Rid Of Captcha On Omegle 2023
The Captcha will appear only when you use the website multiple times simultaneously. There are many accounts on Omegle and some of them are used by bots, and that’s why Captcha is necessary for the website. But if you want to get rid of Captcha, here are some popular ways to stop CAPTCHA on Omegle.
Fix Omegle CAPTCHA Every Time Error 2023
1. Unplug the Router – Stop Omegle CAPTCHA
Some experts suggested unplugging the router when facing Captcha-related issues on Omegle. Sometimes, you will get restricted from using that website, so the best option in this situation will be to unplug the router.
- First of all, you need to turn off your router.
- Then clear all the cookies on the browser of your laptop.
- Now restart your laptop and make sure that the router is still unplugged.
- Then wait for five to ten minutes and connect your laptop with the router.
- Start Omegle, and you will find that Captcha will not interrupt you anytime while surfing on that platform.
In this way, you can easily remove CAPTCHA on Omegle (I’m not a robot on Omegle); if it does not remain effective for you, try some other ways given below.
2. Clear Browser Cookies with Software Program
There is another very popular and effective way through which CAPTCHA will not interrupt you anymore. You need to clear the cookies of your browser with the software program. Let me tell you how you can do this.
- First of all, you need to restart your router and check whether it is working or not.
- If it is not working, you can go with the services of a software program that will help to clear your browser cookies.
- You can take the service of CCleaner or can also download their app on your device.
- Now clear all the cookies of the browser with that software program.
- After that, start the Omegle app again and can start chatting without any hassles.
That’s it; this is another popular way to stop CAPTCHA on Omegle. Now, move forward to another way.
3. Use VPN services for Omegle
There are a lot of people using VPN services for using the website. Virtual Proxy is also helpful for the users to change their IP address and get free from all the restrictions. As many VPN services are available on the Internet, you can choose any of their services and start using them. You need to open VPN services on your device and enable the connection. Then wait till it changes your IP and then starts Omegle on your device and check whether the issue is resolved or not.
4. Contact Omegle Customer Support
If you are still facing Captcha request issues, you can also take the help of customer support. We know that it is a different idea, but it will remain effective just like others. You can contact the customer support of Omegle by sending an email to them. Generally, they reply in a few hours or days, so you need to wait till that. So, let me tell you how you can take the help of customer support to resolve multiple CAPTCHA issues.
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of Omegle.
- Then scroll down to the bottom, where you will find an option of Send Feedback.
- So tap on that option.
- Now enter your Email ID, inform your issues in a description, and send them your IP address.
- After completing your message, please tap on the Send button and wait for their response.
ALSO READ: How To Fix Omegle Error Connecting To Server
So these are the best ways to get rid of Omegle CAPTCHA everytime appears on PC/Mobile. These ideas remain very effective; if you are not getting a solution from one idea, you can try another one and get a permanent rid of I’m not a robot on Omegle issue. I hope this guide was helpful to you, if you have any queries, please drop a comment below.