It is also one of the most popular streaming platforms in Canada. There is nothing better than Sportsnet Now when you absolutely must get your sports fix now, not next week, tomorrow, or even in an hour. Currently, Sportsnet NOW offers 2 main tiers of subscriptions, as well as two levels for WWE-specific viewing. It covers several women’s leagues and other non-mainstream associations, along with some national and international leagues. But do you know how to activate Sportsnet Now on your device? If the answer is no, then make sure to read the guide until the end. Therefore, let’s get started with the guide.
What Content Does Watch.sportsnet.ca Now Offer?
You are going to enjoy NHL because even the basic Sportsnet Now subscription has more hockey than you could ever ask for. Plus, you can stream regional games for the Flames, Canucks, Leafs, or Oilers. You’ll be able to watch over 300 NHL games (depending on where you live). Furthermore, you will also have access to Hockey Night in Canada, Scotiabank Wednesday Night Hockey, and Rogers Hometown Hockey.
With the basic membership, you can also catch some hoop action from The Toronto Raptors and NBA. Besides the major sports, you’ll also have access to events like Grand Slam Curling, the Davis Cup, IndyCar, Tour de France, the English Premier League, and WWE.
Putting down some extra money for Sportsnet Now+ will get you more (if you choose it). If you pay more, you’ll almost double your NHL on-tap access (blackout free). Furthermore, you will have access to hundreds of football matches from the FA Cup, Premier League, Gallagher Premiership, and Bundesliga.
|Topic||Activate Sportsnet TV Code at Watch.sportsnet.ca|
|Supported Devices||Apple TV, Android TV, FireTV|
What Does Sportsnet NOW Cost?
Sportsnet NOW offers a number of subscription plans. First, you can choose whether to subscribe to the Standard or Premium plan. Next, you can decide whether you would like to subscribe monthly or annually. Premium subscriptions cost $34.99 per month or $249.99 per year, while Standard subscriptions cost $14.99 or $149.99.
Compatible Devices With Sportsnet Now:
With Sportsnet Now, you can stream live TV on your desktop or mobile device via your preferred browser or download the Sportsnet App for Android, iPhone, or iPad.However, the minimum requirements for Android are OS 6.0 or higher and for iOS 10.3.
What is Watch.sportsnet.ca Activate 6 Digit Code?
Sportsnet Now offers streaming services. A wide variety of sports content is available on this platform, including professional hockey, baseball, basketball, soccer, and more. In order to activate Comedy Central on my TV, you will need to visit “https://watch.sportsnet.ca/activate.”
Activate Sportsnet Now Using https://watch.sportsnet.ca/activate Code
Well, there are different devices that you can use to activate Sportsnet Now, use the watch.sportsnet.ca activate code. So, depending on your device, you can perform the below-mentioned steps:
1. Activate Sportsnet on Firestick
Here are the steps for activating Sportsnet Now on Firestick using the Watch.sportsnet.ca/activate code.
- Open the Amazon Appstore on your Firestick and search for “Sportsnet Now.”
- To install Sportsnet Now on your Firestick, select the app from the search results and click “Download“
- Open the app and click “Sign In” or “Activate.”
- A code of activation will be required. On your computer or mobile device, go to www.sportsnet.ca/activate.
- On the activation website, enter the activation code displayed on your Firestick.
- To sign in, follow the on-screen instructions or create an account if you do not have one.
- You can access all Sportsnet Now content on your Firestick once your account is successfully linked.
2. Watch.sportsnet.ca Activate 6 Digit Code on Apple TV
You can follow these steps to activate Sportsnet Now on Apple TV using the Watch.sportsnet.ca/activate Code.
- Go to the Apple TV App Store and search “Sportsnet Now” Download and install the app.
- Using your Apple TV, open the Sportsnet Now app after installing it.
- To activate Sportsnet Now, click “Sign In” on the app.
- You will receive an activation code through the Sportsnet Now app. You will need this code to activate Sportsnet Now on your Apple TV.
- Visit the Sportsnet Now activation website at www.sportsnet.ca/activate using a web browser on your computer or mobile device.
- You will need to enter the activation code from the Sportsnet Now app on your Apple TV on the Sportsnet Now activation website.
- Using your username and password, sign in to your Sportsnet Now account. You will need to create an account if you don’t already have one.
- To activate, follow the instructions on-screen. After this, your Apple TV should now be configured to receive Sportsnet Now.
- You should be able to watch live sports and other content on your Apple TV after successful activation.
3. Activate Watch.Sportsnet.ca Code on Android TV
Here are the steps to activate Sportsnet Now on Android TV or Smart TV using Watch.sportsnet.ca/activate Code.
- Download the Sportsnet Now app.
- You can now launch the Sportsnet Now app.
- Get started by signing up or logging in.
- When you log in, you will be prompted to activate Sportsnet Now.
- Visit the website or enter the code provided on the screen.
- To activate your Sportsnet Now account, ensure your account information is ready.
- Sportsnet Now can be accessed immediately after being installed on your Android TV.
So, that’s all on how to activate Sportsnet Now on your device. I hope that this guide has helped you. Meanwhile, comment below and let us know if you have any queries regarding the topic.
- Activate FxNetworks Channel at FxNetworks.com Enter Code on Roku, Fire TV, Android, Apple TV
- How To Activate Pluto TV PS4: Pluto TV/Activate Activation
- Activate ReelzNow at Reelznow com Enter Login Code on Roku, Firestick
- Activate TLC Go at tlc.com Link Activate Enter Code Roku, Android, Apple, Fire TV
- Activate Max with 6 Digit TV Activation Code at max.com/tvsignin
- Own TV Activate and Login at start.watch own.tv activate Link
- Destiny Card Activate (Log-In Required) at destinycard.com/activate
- Activate JCPenney Mastercard Login at jcp.syf.com