In Short Hacks: Are you frustrated with your copying speed on windows? Yes? Then you are landed at the right place. In this tutorial, you will learn to Speed Up Copying Files to USB.
Teracopy is the no.1 tool to copy and move a file on your PC at maximum possible speed. This tool uses powerful buffers which reduce time while copying and moving file and folder on PC. While the latest version of teracopy 3.0 has more features and improvement.
Speed Up Copying Files to USB in Windows Using Teracopy
Speed Up Copying Files to USB – Teracopy is developed to copy and move files and folder from PC at maximum possible speed. According to the developers, Teracopy skips damaged or bad file during the copying process. It supports officially support windows 10 because it was developed for windows 10 user. And the bad news is this latest version of Teracopy doesn’t support Windows XP anymore. But XP user can still use an older version of Teracopy.
Steps To Speed Up Copying Files to USB In Windows | Vista 2017
All you need to do is download and install Teracopy on your Windows or Vista. After installing you need to copy or move the file to USB usingTeracopy. So we have also listed the features of Teracopy.
Features of Teracopy:
- Copy Files At Maximum Possible Speed Faster: I already told you that it uses the powerful buffers which reduce the seek times. Asynchronous replicating speed up the file transfer on 2 physical hard drive.
- Pause and resume file transfer activities: Stop the duplicate process at any time to free up the system resources and proceed with a single snap.
- Error recovery: TeraCopy tries several times to fix the error. If it can’t be fixed it will simply skip the damaged or bad file.
- Interactive file list: TeraCopy demonstrates the error files transfers and gives you a chance to resolve the issue and recopy error files.
- Shell integration: TeraCopy can totally supplant the Explorer copy and move function, simply allow you to work with the file as usual.
- Full Unicode support.
- Windows 8 x64 support.
TeraCopy is available in both free and paid version. The free version is for non-commercial use only. For commercial use, you need to buy a license which has extended features. TeraCopy Pro, have additional features such as having a list of favorite folders to be used as a copy destination and the ability to modify the copy queue.
Final Words: Above article was all about boosting copying speed in Windows | Vista. If you have any kind of issue on this topic please feel free to comment below.