Samsung Galaxy S8 to feature camera better than the highest rated camera of the Google Pixel
Samsung is known to do a lot of things differently like including an EDGE display or launching an oversized phone back in 2012 with a stylus to play with. Since that day, their tricks have paid off and rewarded them so easily they started to compete with the tech giants called Apple. Well, 2016 was the year when everything failed miserably for
Samsung, well not everything as when they launched the S7 and the EDGE model; they hit the gold mine as it was a huge success. But then, in August the launched the Note 7 which could have been one of the best android Smartphone one could buy, but it wasn’t and in fact it was such an epic fail that Samsung had to take it off the market.
Everything is not going that bad for Samsung as they are going to redeem themselves as they will launch the next flagship device in January or February of 2017. It’s time to talk about the features of the new Samsung Galaxy S8.
- Camera– when we talk about Apple devices, the first thing that comes to our mind is its amazing camera. Well, the same cannot be said about Android devices but when it comes to Samsung Devices, their camera comes to our mind at first.
- Samsung Galaxy S7 had 4K recording capability but its pixel count was low as it is having 12 MP of camera. This time around, Samsung is planning major re-modifications as they will fit a 20 MP camera which will allow you to record 4K videos at 60 Frames per seconds.
- Processor– another great thing about Samsung flagships is that they are never short of power. Be it the S2, S3, S4, S5, or S6 or the S7, these devices are so well built that people are even using S2 as their daily device. Samsung Galaxy S8 will feature a Snapdragon 830 processor or the Exynos 8890 processor coupled with a 6 GB or 8 GB RAM. For those who don’t know about the Exynos 8890 processor, it is the only processor which touched 3 GHz clock speed.
- Display– it was a huge demand from Samsung fans to include a 4K resolution in their device as they have been doing exceptionally well in terms of their TV screens which are full 4K displays. Well this time Samsung is going to use 4K AMOLED displays which will be sized at 5 and 5.5 inch.
- Battery– introduction of the 4K display means that the S8 will need more juice and to solve that problem Samsung will include 5,000 mah battery with quick charge 4.0 technology.