Hello, Fellows 🙂
iTech Hacks is a fastest growing tech blog including cyber security, a platform that helps people in understanding and using the technology in a better way. If you are a tech enthusiast, geek, colleague, and are always ready to contribute what you knows well. Currently, iTech Hacks are reaching more than 3+ Lakh readers a month, and growing rapidly. Ultimately, Our one goal is to become world’s leading technology/cybersecurity resources destination and a well-known brand in the tech industry. And this will only happen if you guys start working with us with a die-hard passion.
According to Feedspot latest survey, iTech Hacks comes under top 100 Tech Blogs in the world with the position of 46th
Reason To Join Us?
- No need to come in our office, you can even work from your Home.
- Your work would be seen by 2+ Lakh of people a month.
- Our geek culture means you hear about the cutting edge tech and startups before the rest does, whether you want to or not.
- No pigeon-holing. If you’re a designer who likes to code, do both.
- Good Money, fool! But seriously, we offer good compensation.
- If you have any Facebook Page, YouTube Channel, You are also Most Welcome!
We’re Hiring Full Time TECHNICAL/CONTENT Writers
Do all things Apple, Google or Hacking do excite you? Are you obsessed with the latest comings and goings of technology? Can you write and discern compelling content?
We are looking for a technical or experienced content writer to lead and define How-To’s Tutorials, Android, iOS, Cybersecurity, Ethical Hacking and Viral Tech Updates. This position is responsible for covering all aspects of using tech gadgets, How To Hacks, Basic useful android tutorials, iOS, Google and all tech tips and tricks. No Need To Worry! You will be provided with Titles and Topics.
Successful Candidates Should Have:
- Great Knowledge of English/Journalism/Science and Technology.
- Strong writing skills.
- Sound knowledge of current technological scenario.
- Ability to work under and meet deadlines. (Most Important)
- Interviewing skills.
- High energy level.
—- PORTAL IS CURRENTLY CLOSED—–
NOTE: You do not necessarily need to have much professional experience, but more importantly, you should have a vast knowledge of English Grammar. The Grammar Rectification must be needed as the most important thing before applying below.