In Short Hacks: Change your Android Fonts and make their looks more stylish. but how? Here we have mentioned top 5 methods to change android fonts without root 2020. You can easily change your old boring looks Android font with new dashing new one with or without rooting your android device with these 5 methods.
Are you bored of using all those inbuilt fonts on your Android device? I know many of you are getting bored of using those silly Android fonts that are available on your Android smartphone device. Android offers some of the best open source applications to install those New Android fonts on your device. Indeed, Android Phones offers various features like you can change Android Launchers, same in the case of Android Fonts. To rather make our Android phone more attractive, we need more custom fonts to change fonts on Android. These fonts can be installed on both rooted Android device and Unrooted Android device. So let’s learn to change android fonts.
There is a complication that peoples are asking for, Can we change fonts on Android without root their android phone? Yeah, You can change your Android phone font quickly without root your android phone.
How To Change Android Fonts Without Root 2020
In this tech hacks, we’ll reveal some of the best methods to change android fonts without root android device. This trick is quite easy and interesting that makes your Android phone looks great!
#1 Steps to Change Fonts on Android 2020 (Without Root)
1. Now, you have to install GO Launcher Fonts from the Play Store. GO Launcher App fonts is Amazing and easy to use App that provides different and cool fonts.
3. Now you need to search for your favorite font in Go Launcher Fonts. Search for it and download it.
4. Open the Go Launcher App and from the home screen tap the Menu button at the right corner. Now there select “Go Settings.”
5. Select the Preferences from the menu then look for the font option.
6. Now you will see the list of fonts then select the font of your choice. You need to click on “Scan font” to see your downloaded fonts.
#2 iFonts: Change Android Fonts
This iFonts app is also used to change fonts on Android. but the only issue that this app is limited to work on Samsung S8 Android Phones. Only a few limitations but beyond This App is greatly working on Redmi, Xiomi, Meizu, and Maximum all Android devices.
This App is specially working only on Non-Rooted Android Devices. Here we go below are the steps to change best fonts on android using iFont App.
- First, Enable installation of apps from “Unknown Sources.” This option can usually be found in Settings > Security.
- Launch iFont. Go to the Online tab and Tap on a font name that you want to install.
- Tap the Download button.
- Tap the Set button. Or go to Settings > Display > Font Style. Your newly installed font should appear on the list.
- Tap on the new font to use it as the system font.
- The font is applied immediately. No need to reboot your device after installation.
Also Read: Best 25+ Hacking Apps for Android in 2019
#3 System Settings
In 2017, Many Android smartphones come with the great bundle of fonts on the device, you can also use them by just Going to Setting. (Very Easy to do)
Open Settings > Device > Fonts > Font Style. (Below Android 4.3)
Open Settings > My Devices > Display > Font Style.
Only Samsung phones have these features but other devices (NonSamsung devices) may or may not have this feature by default. If your flavor of Android doesn’t have a built-in way to switch fonts, try one of the following apps instead.
#4 Font Style Apps 2020
Update: The above methods may or may not work in 2020 then you can go with your Android Phone UI that nowadays comes with aweosme preloaded amazing fonts.
However below are some of the apps that you can use to change font styles.
Also Read: How To Make Your WhatsApp with USA Number
#5 Change Fonts on Android by Installing Launcher Apps
Though Android launchers come with very good fonts and themes you can use their best fonts on your Android device by just installing the best android launcher for it.
Also Read: How To Safely Install Kali Linux on Android
Your Turn: Now I know how you can easily change your android fonts. Still, facing any issues? Calm!. You can tell us we’ll help you get out of it. Simply comment below and tell us. So these are the 5 best methods that can help you to change Android font. Don’t forget to share it with your friends.