In Short Hacks: Change your Android Fonts and make their looks more stylish. but how? Here we have mentioned top 5 methods to change android fonts without root 2017. You can easily change your old boring looks Android font with new dashing new one with or without rooting your android device with these 5 methods.
Are you bored of using all those inbuilt fonts on your Android device? I know many of you are getting bored of using those silly Android fonts that are available on your Android smartphone device. Android offers some of the best open source applications to install those New Android fonts on your device. Indeed, Android Phones offers various features like you can change Android Launchers, same in the case of Android Fonts. To rather make our Android phone more attractive, we need more custom fonts to change fonts on Android. These fonts can be installed on both rooted Android device and Unrooted Android device. So let’s learn to change android fonts.
There is a complication that peoples are asking for, Can we change fonts on Android without root their android phone? Yeah, You can change your Android phone font quickly without root your android phone.
- 1 How To Change Android Fonts Without Root 2018 (5 Methods)
How To Change Android Fonts Without Root 2018 (5 Methods)
In this tech hacks, we’ll reveal some of the best methods to change android fonts without root android device. This trick is quite easy and interesting that makes your Android phone looks great!
#1 Steps to Change Fonts on Android 2018 (Without Root): GOLauncher
1. First of all, install GO Launcher from Android Google Play Store.
2. Now, you have to install GO Launcher Fonts from the Play Store. GO Launcher App fonts is an Amazing and easy to use App that provides different and cool fonts.
3. Now you need to search for your favorite font in Go Launcher Fonts. Search it and download it.
4. Open the Go Launcher App and from the home screen tap the Menu button at right corner. Now there select “Go Settings.”
5. Select the Preferences from the menu then look for the font option.
6. Now you will see the list of fonts then select the font of your choice. You need to click on “Scan font” to see your downloaded fonts.
You can manually put the font files in the path: /sd card/GOlauncher Ex/fonts. After doing the changes, changes take place immediately without restarting the Phone.
#2 iFonts: Change Android Fonts 2018
This iFonts app is also used to change fonts on Android. but the only issue that this app is limited to work on Samsung S8 Android Phones. Only a few limitations but beyond This App is greatly woking on Redmi, Xiomi, Meizu and Maximum all Android devices.
This App is specially working only on Non-Rooted Android Devices. Here we go below are the steps to change best fonts on android using iFont App.
- First, Enable installation of apps from “Unknown Sources.” This option can usually be found in Settings > Security.
- Launch iFont. Go to the Online tab and Tap on a font name that you want to install.
- Tap the Download button.
- Tap the Set button. Or go to Settings > Display > Font Style. Your newly installed font should appear on the list.
- Tap on the new font to use it as the system font.
- The font is applied immediately. No need to reboot your device after installation.
Also Read: Best 15+ Hacking Apps for Android in 2018
#3 System Settings
In 2017, Many Android smartphones come with the great bundle of fonts on the device, you can also use them by just Going to Setting. (Very Easy to do)
Open Settings > Device > Fonts > Font Style. (Below Android 4.3)
Open Settings > My Devices > Display > Font Style.
Only Samsung phones have this features but other devices (NonSamsung devices) may or may not have this feature by default. If your flavor of Android doesn’t have a built-in way to switch fonts, try one of the following apps instead.
Also Read: Top 5 Calendar App for Android Tabs 2018
#4 Font Fix (Only for Rooted Devices)
Font Fix is one of the most downloaded Android apps to change fonts on Android. Font fix allows you to download 1000+ fonts for free and make your device looking cool enough!
#5 Change Fonts on Android by Installing Launcher Apps
Though Android launchers come with very good fonts and themes you can use their the best fonts on your Android device by just installing the best android launcher for it.
Also Read: How To Safely Install Kali Linux on Android
Your Turn: Now I know now you can easily change your android font. Still facing any issues? Calm!. You can tell us we’ll help you get out of it. Simply comment below and tell us. So these are the 5 best methods that can help you to change Android font in 2017. Don’t forget to share it with your friends.