What do you do with your used items which you no longer need? You sell it, right? Poshmark is a social commerce marketplace to buy and sell items. Users can list new and secondhand items on the Poshmark for sale, and others can buy them. As per the current statistics, more than 80 million users are registered to the platform, and more than 200 million items are listed on Poshmark for sale.
It is easy for users to list items for sale and even buy the items from the site. Poshmark operates in the United States, Australia, Canada, and India. If you want to buy or sell items from Poshmark, then you will have to create the account first. If you haven’t used Poshmark before and are facing issues while creating an account, this article will help you with this. In this article, we will discuss how you can log into Poshmark and sign up on it if you don’t have an account.
Steps to Sign Up On Poshmark (For Non-Indian Users)
If you don’t have an account on Poshmark, you can create one by following the steps below. Do note the steps we have mentioned ahead only work for users in the United States, Australia, and Canada.
- Head to the Poshmark website on your browser.
- Then click the Sign up button at the top right corner of the page.
- You can now continue with Facebook, Google, or Apple account. If you want to create your account with email, you can continue with the steps ahead.
- Enter your First name, Last name, Email, and Password. Also, select the Gender and the country to create the account.
- Once done with filling in the above details, click on Next. This will create your account on Poshmark. There are a few optional steps that you can follow to customize your profile.
- You will now have to select your shirt size and shoe size. Enter the Zip and then add a profile picture. Once done, click on Next.
- You will now have to select at least three brands from the given list of brands. After selecting the brands, click on Next.
- Finally, click on Done, and you are good to go.
Steps to Sign Up On Poshmark (For Indian Users)
The steps to create an account for Indian users on Poshmark differ slightly from other countries. You must sign up through your phone number to create a Poshmark account in India. To do so, follow the steps given below-
- Head to the Poshmark India website by clicking on this link.
- You will be asked to enter your phone number, type your number, and click on Continue.
- You will now get a verification code on your entered mobile number. Enter the verification code and then click on Verify.
- You must now enter the details, including First Name, Last Name, Email, Username, and Gender. Once you have entered all the details, click on Next.
- You will be presented with optional steps to customize your account. You can follow them to customize your account as per your preference, or you can just skip them.
How To Log Into Poshmark?
If you already have a Poshmark account and you want to log into it, then you can follow the steps given below to do so-
- Click on this link to head to the Poshmark website and click on Log in button at the top right corner.
- If you want to sign in with Facebook, Google, or Apple, you can do that from here.
- If you created an account with an email, fill out the form with your username/email and password. Once done, click Login, and you will be signed into your account.
If you live in India, then you can follow the steps given below to sign into your Poshmark account-
- Click on this link to head to the Poshmark login page.
- Here, enter the phone number with which you have registered your account on Poshmark.
- You will get the verification code on your phone number. Enter the verification code and click on Verify to confirm signing into your account.
That’s how you can log into Poshmark and register on it if you don’t have an account. The above steps should help you sign up and log into your Poshmark account. If you have any issues with the above steps, you can tell us in the comments section below.
Is Poshmark Free To Sign Up?
Yes, you can register on Poshmark for free. You don’t have to pay registration fees to create an account on Poshmark.
Is Poshmark Safe Or Not?
Yes, Poshmark is completely safe. Well, there’s always some risk involved with the sellers and the buyers, so you will always have to verify before making any transactions with the users on Poshmark.
How To Delete Poshmark Account?
If, for any reason, you want to delete your Poshmark account, then you can follow the steps given below-
- Head to the Poshmark website and sign into your account.
- Click on the Profile icon at the top right corner and then click on Account Settings from the open menu.
- On the left sidebar, click on Manage Account Status.
- Now on the right side, click on the Delete My Account button.
- You will be asked to verify your account with the verification code sent over your email.
- Now, select the reason to delete the account and click Delete My Account.
- How to Activate Disneyplus.com Login/Begin URL 8-digit Enter Code
- Own Go Activate and Login at start.watch own.tv activate Link
- JoinPD Code Login 2023 at peardeck.con | How to Join
- Activate ReelzNow at Reelznow com Enter Login Code on Roku, Firestick
- Register Device at amazon com/mytv Enter Code Login Amazon MyTV
- Zeus Network Activate and Login at thezeusnetwork.com/activate